Home

Official Trailer - view or download it

Guest DarthMaulUK

Good Deal!

As all others i love the game, wife got mad at me as i re placed all the starwars figurines i still have sence i bought them in the late 70's / early 80's

i assume them got value, but they are more value to me than anyone else heh

got about 50 or so of them,

anyhow... i also hope that the maps will be bigger, specialy the space maps, as space... is not realy supose to have any limits, so its kinda hard getting something realistic into my head with a small map, also, please, no more of all the junk in the maps, im so tired of all the nebulas, asteroids, and al that, i can see some maps may need something in the middle to keep players away for a while, but not every single map please!!,

also, it would be more realistic, if it took longer time to create huge ships, they are insanely quick to build compared to a Tie fighter for an example

i mean its not realistic that you can build a Star Destroyer at the time it takes to build 3 Tie fighters... not complaning just giving sugestions.

The Gameplay is good... asteroids shuld be able to withstand more damage, and why not give them some smaller guns to defend themself with, maybe make it into an induvidual upgrade, but its just a thought,

you shuld be able to repair the station even without the need to upgrade it,

if you manage to survive a big attack, why not being able to recover from it, of course it shuld be alot slower repair than the ones you can do from upgrades, but still worth looking into, maybe even being able to repair the bigger ships, with repair droids,

maybe an aditional way to gain income in the galactic conquest, more than just the mines... the fact that its easyer to kill infantery by running over them than to shoot them is alittle wrong i think, ive never seen any units in the movie, run over troops one after one and keep that as its main way of killing the infantery, i can see someone being unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, but please give the units some kind of auto reflexes to get away.

give all the alliences the air ability on ground maps, not just the rebels

make us being able to buy units when defending or attacking in land battles on galactic conquest, but keep the attacking force with some peneltys of course

Make the troups better the more they kill, specialy directed to space,

and specialy to the campains not multi player skirmishes

and why not have the option for both sides to hire mercenaries, not as uber as boba fett maybe, but still veteran of some sort,

the list goes on, i got alot more ideas, but ill keep it... short... for now

"give all the alliences the air ability on ground maps, not just the rebels"

thats a good point, you see, the only air forces were the snow speeders and for the empire? so whats the meaning for the rebels to have the ability to build the anti air turrets? only for tie bombers? thats a waste of resources if you ask me...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived