Home

Has the expansion got you excited?

Guest DarthMaulUK

no Offence guys but the first one was a shocker it was half ar*se and i really cant see the second being any better, i just hope they prove me wrong

This is my stance too. I would prefer they fix this game up first.

If they are having so much trouble fixing this game plus the absolutely dire online system, what hope is there that will make a better expansion? Don't forget the online system will also be used on Gamespy too, need I say more?

oh i completely understand the 'ethics' side of the argument, what i really wanted to address were the people complaining (already) about having to pay for the expansion, when like you said the original game they bought (in their opinion) was unfinished.

I was reading on one of the forums about people complaining about having to pay even 20 bucks for the expansion, but if you think about it...even 50 bucks, isnt that much. I mean 50 dollars doesnt even fill up my car for a week anymore.... and an RTS game gives me a lot more enjoyment than driving lol

BUT, yes i completely agree with you, FOC needs to be an expansion...That is, if they dont fix the original EAW game....i am a game player...not a game creator, so i have no idea about the XMLs or anything like that, but if they could incorperate the SSD and more advanced ships/units for rebellion and empire into EAW with a patch or something, then they should and could take the FOC and make it EAW 2 or something, but that probably isnt possible with anything but an expansion, so there we go

OK now I think that this expansion....Is going to be awsome especially me seeing the trailers :D But I feel the Expansion is in its 91 - 99% stages and was nearly done in april. They read our Ideas, took our mods, and foraged a expansion. That is done when E3 starts up. the last stages of development is the mission I bet for Dark Side Light side and Corrupt Side and the process of burning over 1 to 3 million copies of the Expansion. Right now it is sitting in Lucasart's hands until the day of reckoning is appon us. I have a feeling when Forces of corruption is released the Map editor 1.4 Patch and ALO extensions will be completed cause I saw this in a dream. so we have to sit tight as they kill us in excitement! I think I speak for every one saying I CAN'T WAIT !!!!! :)

I See...

Currently i only have The Demo .. Modded though and im running it on a Nvidia geforce 5200Fx On Medium .. Only in larger battle's it lags..

Hopefully my Friend comes through with his Promise of giving me some info on how to get some Stuff cheaper from a guy he knows :D

Archived