Home

> Anti-Cheat Solution, SithBuster! <

D0sd0

Hi, I've created an anti-cheat system.

Current Status: Try the working proof of concept, available here: SithBuster

If there is a cheat not listed, please send them to me to be blocked. (Email: razoredge<at>charter<dot>net )

Features:

Checks that it has an official SithBuster.qvm

Checks that all normal open GL files are unmodified

Clears any openGL hacks (Ex: n7 Multihack 0.6)

Blocks any Injection hacks (Ex: JKBot)

Coupled with (optional) sv_pure 1 to block pk3 hacks, it blocks all known cheats.

Complete list of blocked cheats:

JKbot 1.0

* Unpatched

* Patched

JKbot 2.0a

* Unpatched

* Patched

N7 Multihack 0.6

KPT-JK2 Multihack SP2

glpatch

n7 Multihack 0.4

xAo Wallhack[beta]

This is a working anti-cheat, what is needs now is some server mods to adapt it by requiring users to have it to join the game.

Optinal list to incorporate:

Possible option to block scripts

Possible limiting/printing of net settings to make sure no one's lag cheating.

Why I posted this here is because I'm calling all mod makers to work with me and incorporate it into their mod. :-) If you are interested, please don't hesitate to email me and we'll get started!

Sincerely,

- SaberTooth of http://www.eliteinsta.com

Yeah, but really, are people too stupid to go download it, if when they join the server, they get a big message saying "GO TO http://WWW.URL.COM, DOWNLOAD SITHBUSTER TO JOIN" and there's a big green download button at the url..... I've seen other servers do ok even requiring a download. I mean, all those extra maps? People have do download those.... (Big files = huge download time in-game)

Not stupid, lazy.A map is different. You d/l a map only once and you can use it on ANY server that has the map. How many ppl have Sithbuster? Trust me ppl will say: "Another d/l for one server? !@#$ that." Plus the guys who DO cheat just won't take it and therefore can't be detected. And trust me the worst thing you can do is tell someone they MUST do/get this. It's not worth the effort. It's a valiant attempt but games on the whole, crash and burn with this sort of thing.

If you can market it well and get it popular then you'll do good. Now I assume JKbot is the Star Wars version of aimbot. (correct me if I'm mistaken) Here's the problem with that. First lots of ppl (average games) can spot a cheat, second that's for guns only servers which btw either doesn't exist or is in the minority. I mean ppl come to JK games for the saber action. If you're using guns and someone has a saber its autoblocked. Anyway good luck with that.

Ok, but I was actually getting more than one mod to require it, and more than one server running each mod, so if a series of servers required it, it wouldn't be so bad. Plus, there is more out there to block than aimbot: Wallhacks and esp and stuff that does affect sabers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived