Hothman

dooku-no

grievous-no

darth maul-no

lando-10% chance

princess leia-40% chance

qui-gon jinn-no

jar jar-no

reasons- its in teh era after battle of yevan so all of those people are dead except leia and lando. leia and lando will probally be in expansion #2. also theres a whole new section for the expansion on the forums the moderators are going to get a little angry for posting in here. sorry if i seem rude.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I'd love to see Darth 3-PO..oops. thats Lego Star Wars 2...erm, Wedge as a commander for your fighters

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK
the moderators are going to get a little angry for posting in here. sorry if i seem rude.

We never get angry....just even ! ;)

DMUK

I'd Love to See Dark Lady Lumiya and the Byss Dark Force Adepts....

Corran Horn as a Trainee Jedi?? That could be cool!!

Nah, that takes place a bit later...but as another X-Wing squadron hero, that'd be awesome! In fact, lets just see Rogue Squadron!

Due to the time period of the game, you aren't going to see any prequel trilogy heroes that weren't alive in the original trilogy. There are a few listed above that will make it into the expansion as playable heroes, and a few that will at least make cameos in the story campaign. Of course, I can't yet tell you which ones... :D

I sense a Jar-Jar cameo...

Anyway, Wedge Antilles as the leader of Rogue Squadron is a great idea. I do hope Kyle Katarn is in there (he's in the original, he has to be in the expansion). I guess Thrawn would be sweet too :) He can be like Piett, just more awesome.

I can't quite remember where I said it, or maybe I didn't, but if they included Thrawn he'd have to be a super weapon. Nobody could stop that guy!

"Lady of the Sith" is not nightsister, though she uses a lightwhip... I would love to see her as part of the rogue squadron.

Wish list?

1) Guri, well since Xizor is in.

2) Dash, if Kyle is in, he should be too, especially when the story is about DS2.

3) HK47? tough luck, just wishful thinking.

4) Lando, definitely.

5) Thrawn, oh baby!

6) JarJar, as empire hunting down this rogue nutcase, placing him in the torture chamber, or better yet, as inmate with a muscular wookiee.

Archived