Home

Petroglyph updates their site with Forces of Corruption (Trailer, Previews, Screens)

The Petroglyph site has been updated with info on Forces of Corruption. Check it out :)

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/

:vsd::vsd::vsd:

Forces of Corruption Section:

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/games/starwars_foc.php

-Watch Yoda/Luke Video whoop on stormtroopers

-Watch the trailer for FoC!

-IGN E3 Preview

-Gamespot E3 Preview

-Shacknews Press Release of FoC

-Expected Release

Yoda appears a bit too powerful. Don't be going all WC3 crap style on us, Petro. That game didn't deserve the title of "RTS" but deserved to be called a new form of Hero Worship. Heroes are ordinary people who do extraordinary things, not people who the entire combat centers around.

Well, I haven't seen yoda or luke because the links aren't working, but I wouldn't worry about ballance issues at this point. Everything you see will most likely be exagerated in power so that it looks cool in the E3 demos and they'll do real balance closer to the release date. They have to get it all working before they do that.

Well, I haven't seen yoda or luke because the links aren't working, but I wouldn't worry about ballance issues at this point. Everything you see will most likely be exagerated in power so that it looks cool in the E3 demos and they'll do real balance closer to the release date. They have to get it all working before they do that.

This is exactly the case. None of the units in any demo you see are balanced, and most have been exaggerated to show off their functionality, or to speed up a demo. Balance happens once everything is actually in and functional.

This is exactly the case. None of the units in any demo you see are balanced, and most have been exaggerated to show off their functionality, or to speed up a demo. Balance happens once everything is actually in and functional.

I was hoping that was the case, and it's good to hear it directly from you guys :)

Archived