Home

The Mustafar System

According to a new IGN article here the new Empire at War expansion will include a definite prequel planet favorite, Mustafar.

Now this is all good, except I hope they arent planning to use the current model for volcanic worlds in Empire at War. From Revenge of the Sith it is obvious that Mustafar has constant erruptions and that the lava doesnt simply pop around as it currently does in EaW. Hopefully the Mustafar planet will include graphically intense erruptions or at least lava that can explode out of the lava rivers and smash onto units. Anybody agree with me there?

totally,i mean eaw volcanic planets were ok but mustafar is the place where anakin became vader i mean it is so erruptive and violent u never know when something will occur,i hope the lava will explode and splash onto units ans kill them it gives it a more realistic approach.

Actually Mustafar is populated by a race called the mustafarians. They are divided into two groups, the taller thinner northern mustafarians and the shorter but more sturdy souther mustafarians. So yes, mustafar does have a population. You can catch a glimpse of them in Episode III, when Anakin gets out of his ships and when Obi-Wan and Anakin are battling on the volcanic river.

Archived