Home

Exclusive E3 Footage of Forces of Corruption!

Ishmael-PG over at the PFF has just given us the links to the downloads of two videos showing off the new expansion, Forces of Corruption.

See the impressive clips yourself, downloadable from File Planet here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/hosteddl.aspx?%2fhst%2fp%2fe%2fpetromw%2fMovies%2fPetromw+Main+E3+Presentation.zip

http://www.fileplanet.com/hosteddl.aspx?%2fhst%2fp%2fe%2fpetromw%2fMovies%2fPetromw+E3+YODA.zip

You can also grab them from the new EaW.net Forces of Corruption website

http://www.empireatwar.net/expansions/media/index.htm

Watch the E3 Presentation and see Yoda in action, slicing through enemy troops with ease, and much much more!!.

Please note this video demonstration was sped up for E3, the real game will be slower!

Highlights:

> ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT for LAND!!!!

> Ability to Sabotage at the galatic level!

> Advanced planetary layout screen!

> See the SSD Hardpoints!

> See Death Star II in action!

> Retreat penalty lower for pirates.

Highlights:

> ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT for LAND!!!!

> Ability to Sabotage at the galatic level!

> Advanced planetary layout screen!

> See the SSD Hardpoints!

> See Death Star II in action!

> Retreat penalty lower for pirates.

Orbital bombardment... sweet.

Sabotage... finally, an actual way to even the odds when the enemy turtles with 2 Ion cannons or Hyperguns and a motivation for gathering intelligence in advance of a strike.

DS II- awesome.

Guest DarthMaulUK

It proves one thing - they listened and learned. I personally love alot of the new features including the ability to place your own starting units on ground levels and also structures on the new build slots.

I wonder if the same is for space, where you can select your starting units? Incredible stuff. I was so looking forward to the Summer and the hot weather, now I want Autumn!

DMUK

Wow, the more I see of the expansion, the more I apreciate the community involvement of Petro and LA. They certainly were listening, and based on the posts from the past few days, they are still listening. It's hard to make everyone happy, but they're trying! Over the past few months I've read many user ideas that sounded like good ideas, and it seems that Petro and LA agreed. They've made more changes than I thought possible with a mere expansion pack.

God the Death Star II Looks Awesome! Im just a Bit surprised that The Executor could be taken down so Easily...

Don't forget these videos are of a very sped up game, and if you look closely the SSD hardpoints seem to already be in the yellow condition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived