Home

Palpatine Vs Yoda: the rematch

aggie_john

Ok with the addition of yoda to the expansion. We have a chance to have the emperior and yoda fight a rematch of their ep III fight. My question is two part. 1) who would have the advantage? Will it be cinamatic considering that They did not make a fight between Obiwon and Papaltine cinamatic in the orginial game?

Good questions. I'm also anxious to see what they do with the new hero units, but I would bet that we won't see the answers till much later. That's the kind of thing that I'd rather not find out till I discover it in the game, as a surprise. I'd prefer to discover who has the advantage through trial and error, but special combat interaction is cool. It's in the game engine, so I hope they use it.

I additionally wonder if they have thought about special interactions between hero units in space combat? Perhaps a new creative opportunity for the designers? ...just a thougth. Do any of you petro guys know if the engine supports special hero combat interaction in space, like it does on land?

I dunno, I'd love to see some fancy maneuvers in a Falcon/Slave IV matchup. Or Red Squadron/Darth Vader matchup.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Some cool voice dialogue, a cinematic space sequence, perhaps unlock an optional story line, etc... And don't forget that we may have 30% more heros in the game now, so the possible combos of heros increases greatly.

maybe they could do something else with those special fights like if emp and yoda get to a wall 1 of them does a special move(which could change the outcome ofthe battle) and like if some troops get near them yoda or emperor does a special move to kil the troops

Archived