Home

Funny thing.

06protoguy

Yeah, I've seen it. Of course, I hardly ever miss the first time. lol After all, with my superior sniping skills and what not. *polishes fingernails on shirt*

Sev dont get cocky lol

no i havent seen it. i also hardly ever miss but i only played a sniper on kamino for the first month til i found out how the beam rifle really SUCKS

i never was a sniper since then

Actually, I believe that I've missed twice before, and they've done the same thing twice. That's only when I'm very distracted of course. *brushes hair out of eyes* lol

Oh yeah, the award rifle is really bad IMO. If I get it, I just switch to another class.

Yeah, the AI needs a good amount of work, still. They should at least duck and maybe start searching for the source of the fire by sweeping their weapon across the battlefield. At least, we'd have a little eye candy that way. It'd be even better if they tried to seek out the sniper. Maybe they could sneak around behind you, or something. Better yet, it'd be cool to have them call on one of their snipers for support, and have them shoot you.

And another flaw in the AI ive noticed is when for example your on genosis The AT-TE is walking along and its being blasted from all sides by droids and im far away with my sniper rifle and i shoot itm, the gunner on top of it will turn its attention from all the guys throwin gernades and shootin at it and look straight at me and try to kill me.

Right, on topic. I've heard that the AI will most always choose to shoot at the player rather than the enemy AI even if you are in concealment, shrubs for example. I believe that this is because of some programming issue. The reason that the enemy moves and then stops after being shot at with a sniper rifle is probably a programming error.

Yeah, the AI definetly has a grudge against the player it seems. I've had a whole tank turn around and start blasting at my hiding spot, when I was just a usless half dead sniper, completely ignoring my dozens of allies who were right in the open. Just a tad unrealistic in my opinion.

And I've seen the sniping thing too occasionally, at other times they go spastic and start rolling and straffing in completely random directions.

Archived