Home

Critical features remain unanswered...(fill the list)

Athanasios

See I dont think that means Rebellion. Games like the total wars series are the perfect blend of Stragetic and action. Rebellion has only the star wars tag making it so memorable. I would rather see EaW blended with Galactic Civ II not Rebellion. I would rather have an easy to use interface and less micromangement, note not limiting control but rather elimating tetious steps.

...I don't see whats the problem with the micromanagement of rebellion, i never had a problem, not in single, not in multiplayer mode, I agree some games can be as complicated and eternal as a good chees game, but all that make strategy the main point, since the anounce of EaW I always thought it would be a merge between the best of rebellion and battlefront, I like the idea of the reinforcement points a lot, and the way things are builded. I don't see whats the great deal there, u can make geonosis ur money makeing planet, abregado the heave mech factory planet, tatoin the troop makeing planet .etc, just random examples, by this i dont mean that just one planet will make troops or money, but u can have key planets to be well defended, along with the bonus planets, of course it is complicated to have well defended all ur planets, but thats one more point to reallity (again, of what we can call reallity in SW universe =P).

In my opinion it's just wits what is needed

Archived