Home

How will the the new time frame work in Galactic Conquest mode?

aggie_john

I wonder how the time frame will work in galactic conquest mode. Meaning will the rebels still be able to have Obiwon and yoda? Will The Empire be able to build a DS and a DS II or will you have to choice between the two times. IE Before the destruction of the death star or after? :smash:

Well, with proper editing of the Galactic Conquest files (specifically the PLOT files) you can set which heros you want to enter you campaign and when. This includes the Death Stars.

It would be nice to only be able to construct DSII if DSI was destroyed. Considering DSII is able to knock out Capital Ships making it very, very handy in battles and DSI is pretty much useless save for destroying planets, the Empire could play there DSI loosely and arrogantly (sort of like Tarkin ;) ) -- and wouldn't that be a hoot, if DSI dies, so does Tarkin and all his arrogance...

I look forward to this expansion now....

Still I wonder, try to imagine a land battle with Obiwon, Luke, and Yoda. Thats alot of jedi power there. I hope that the battles dont become hero only fights. Not that I dont love Jedi and Sith dueling it out. But perhaps they need to reconsider the punishment issue in reguards to a hero dieing. LIke making them die completely a option.

Archived