Home

One thing you'd change

Scorpicus

Scorpicus> There is an official GF patch that fixes that elevator glitch, so it's already done.

Anyway, I'd like to fix the scythe problem that you won't have it in Year 3 after you've jammed the food closet in High roller's lounge.

Excerllentae! :thmbup1:

Well then, I'd better better change my answer: I would change Nick going to hell! How could they do that to the coolest charachter in the game? It sickens me...

As I said in this thread, I'd like to make Year 3 more interactive and insert more characters you could talk to. While the whole Manny/Meche angle in the third year was interesting, that year failed to touch me emotionally in the same way the other years did.

And I agree with you about Nick! I guess he deserved it, but damn, he was so cool. When I saw him in the train I thought he'd play a big part in Year 4 and was SO disappointed when he went down with the train.

I would change it so that the balloon twister did let you through his tent ;)
awww me too dude hehe when i saw pics of the demo i couldnt wait to get into that carnival! i spent about 3 hours trying to find a way through in case id missed something...

Though I liked how you were thrown into different environments after a time-change ie Year 1-2, I would like to know how certain characters developed with Manny. I suppose Lola's death scene would have been more emotional had we known more abt her. Also I'd like to see more of what happened that last night in El Marrow; perhaps from Salvador's perspective.

I would want to see more of El Marrow in year one, most notably so, the festival, that would of been awesome. Also I was looking forward to Puerto Zapato, but I never saw it :(

I would of liked more locations, like a small town between the petrified forest and Rubacava, or a small island area in the Sea of Lament? and perhaps a bigger gap between the years instead of just a cutscene.

I'm not sure, but maybe I would give Copal a bigger part in the story. I love that character, and when he died so early, I was a bit dissapointed. I would have given him another oportunity to screw up :D and Hector would have shot him :D

• 2 weeks later...
- Bring back Domino's lost dialogue in year 3

You mean when he talks to Manny in his office at the edge of the world? That's there for me, which is funny because I don't remember it being there last time I properly played the game which was about 3 years ago :smash:

I would want to see more of El Marrow in year one, most notably so, the festival, that would of been awesome. Also I was looking forward to Puerto Zapato, but I never saw it :(

I would of liked more locations, like a small town between the petrified forest and Rubacava, or a small island area in the Sea of Lament? and perhaps a bigger gap between the years instead of just a cutscene.

I agree with you. Maybe not a whole town but just one big expensive house? Maybe some sort of 1920's modern white house with floor to celling windows and flat roof?

Maybe a door is left open Mannie can go into the modern house take some items and talk to the person who lives there...