Home

Do you think that they will make a kotor movie?

I don't see a movie based upon KotOR. I use to be a comic book collector, but now I don't even do that. I can see a KotOR EU Novel series come to life. There is high potential for a KotOR story to unfold in a 300 plus page book series. Actually, I would prefer a novel series over a movie, comic book, or tv series about KotOR.

• 2 weeks later...
wow they got a kotor comic..i didnt know that if they do probably not much episodes cuase kotor hasnt been out long kotor 1 like 3 years kotor 2 like 1 and a half maybe

The comic came out before the game. The first KOTOR comic came out in 1994, ever heard of Ulic Qel-Droma?

The comic came out before the game. The first KOTOR comic came out in 1994, ever heard of Ulic Qel-Droma?

No, not THAT KOTOR comic. If I get it right you are talking about the one about the Beast Wars. Also that series does not happen in the same era as the "game:kotor" The one about Ulic Quel-Droma" would be "Tales of Jedi: kotor"

I am talking about the kotor comic series set in the "game: kotor" era, which has at least 3 books. It is in the time of the kotor game, and you are not Revan and it seems to involve going thru the lower cities in the books.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived