Home

Still no AT-PT in FoC ?

Kasan Moor

I hope the AT-PT is in there too. I hope they consider fixing the techs as well. Puting the clone war stuff in the early techs and the new stuff like AT-ST's in the later ones. Example turbotanks, podwalkers tech one, and so on. Perhaps include the AT-TE as a low level AT-AT.

I dont think its pushing it at all. I would love to see more ships and units. They dont need to be special. All I want is varation. The game is too much a paper rock sissors game each ship is designed to counter another. We should have the choice of a group of ships that do the same job they would vary in price, power, speed and so on.

Perhaps they could introduce an upgrade/replace system. Like they did with the X-wing in campaign, the Imps start out with a Tartan, then advance to a Lancer frigate.

Likewise, rebels can get a carrack, then advance it to a dreadnaught, or the other way around, I forget which one came first.

In any case, the devs told us straight out in the Developer Chat that there won't be any AT-PTs in the expansion. And I agree; it would be too similar to the Pod Walker for there to be much point. I'd rather have something new and different, like the DarkTroopers.

The AT-PT doesn't come anywhere near the podwalkers, and if it was similar to them, the podwalkers should be kicked out at once and the AT-PT should take their place in the Imperial ground Forces straight away. Besides, if TIE tanks have a place in EAW, the AT-PT sure as hell has a place in the game. Still, some SW games seem to be cursed. Though there are some good ones as well, mostly old games by now (like TIE Fighter). But KOTOR 1 is one of the best games I've played. The original EAW didn't go deep enough into the SW universe.

Still, EA messed the C&C series up with generals, so I wonder if C&C3 Tiberium Wars will be any good. General didn't have the C&C feel, much like EAW and KOTOR 2 didn't have the SW feel.

Unfortunatly these days people just get put a SW title on their game, without actually doing proper research of the SW universe, and the same thing applies to C&C.

pod walkers are super at-pts and they need to put in those venators (with turbo lasers not lasers like the ones in the mapeditor) and CIS ships like the com frigates with those ultra heavy turbolasers and the ring carriers. Also just so you know the tartan is a patetic mini-carrack

Archived