Home

Favorite Map

06protoguy

I like Coruscant too. It was fun because you could stay on the outside of the map and shoot inward while still taking command posts. I also really liked Mygeeto. It looked kind of like a real warzone. There was some interesting structures also. Mygeeto was probably my favorite map. However, as others bring up other maps I'll probably realize I like them too.

Tell me if this thread has been posted before because i dont want to have to look through 5 pages of threads for it.
Because using the 'Search this Forum' option is so hard to use?

Surprisingly enough, with the 10 billion different polls that have existed about everyone's favorite everything, favorite map doesn't appear to have been one. At least nothing that a quick seach turned up.

Mos Eisley has some very good potential, with the desert city and all. I think that there should be taller buildings too. People could get in the buildings and snipe from a high window, rather than from the top of a one story pueblo.

I'm actually fond of Naboo, I was a bit put off by it at first because of I wasn't used to the night setting, but now I find it to be one of the more fun maps. It's odd, I never liked Theed in BF1 but now I find it's becoming my favorite battlefront.

Besides that I'm fond of Yavin IV (surprisingly) and Hoth is always fun (although I always wish their was more to it somehow...) And Kashyyyk, if just to snipe.

My favourite map is Tantive because I love the fighting in close quarters. Coruscant is another one of my favourites for that reason, also. Kamino is pretty good to, but not for that reason. (I mostly play the Kamino for SWBF1, which I downloaded.)

Archived