Home

Can Vader sit in Star Destroyers?

I am just about to buy the game 2moro, but i am wondering about one thing. silly as it is lol, but can Darth Vader sit in a Star Destroyer during a space battle or does he always have to fly his tie fighter? And can a hero sit in the Death star?

cheers.

Vader is always in his fighter when you use him in space. After all, there wouldn't be much use in keeping him cooped up in a Star Destroyer where none of his abilities could come into play.

No one can ride in the Death Star. It is a background unit that can destroy planets and spawns Victory-class Star Destroyers. It cannot fire on enemy ships, and they can't fire on it.

You CAN have heros in the deathstar...atleast on g.conquest mode. I know this is true because Ive had the emporer, Tarkin, and Veers in the deathstar before..Also, you cant *create* victory star destryoers with the death star. Meaning: it isnt like skirmish mode where you can *make* new units during the battle. BUT at the beginning of each battle you are given 2 Victories and 2 Tartans as free units that do not count against the population count, leaving you completely free to bring in 5 star destroyers :D (i sure hope thats right, i've been fixated on the rebels recently and not to sure.)

Oh, and if you have tarkin or someone like that, they will usually sit inside your biggest ship. So if you have 2 Acc, 1 Vic, and 1 ISD than they would be in the ISD....Again, im not sure if this applies to campain mode or not.

Darth Vader is in a "Devastator" Star Destroyer in Total Realism mod, with "concentrate firepower" and "tractor beam" abilities.

We just couldnt see this guy making all the slave work.......i mean, he's darth vader, he cant be flying around with a pitiful tie fighter (even if it's advanced) :D

You CAN have heros in the deathstar...atleast on g.conquest mode. I know this is true because Ive had the emporer, Tarkin, and Veers in the deathstar before..

Actually this was a bug that was fixed in the second (or third) patch. So you can no longer have heroes in the Death Star.

Archived