Home

Just who is Tyber Zann?

I tried finding him in the Star Wars Databank, but I had no luck. My knowledge of the SW expanded universe is not very detailed, and as far as I know, Prince Xizor is THE player running underworld affairs(even rivaling Vader for Palpatine's favor).

So who is this Tyber Zann ,and why has he been chosen as the carrier of such an important place in Campaign events for the expansion?

Tyber Zann is, as far as we know so far, the head of a criminal organization. He was made up specifically for the Forces of Corruption expansion pack, so you won't find any past referrences to him anywhere. Not much is known about him so far save that he's very ambitious and apparently has a major grudge against Jabba the Hutt.

That would make sense, now that I think about it, but then, it would still imply that Xizor should be in first, before Zann, as he is the leader of the Black Sun.

Ofcourse, they may make one of those fantasy campaigns like they always do(well, it's Sci-Fi fantasy anyway), but as far as I'm conserned, modding the expansion will be a lot of fun if they leave the Black Sun on it's own with this "Tyber Zann".

Archived