Home

Patch 1.04 Released - Download here!

SAGEKING-PG

Patch 1.04 Has been released

1.04 New Features:

* Players can now play maps created by the STAR WARS EMPIRE AT WAR Map Editor

(Editor is available through seperate download)

* Support added for auto-downloading of custom maps. Players who need to download a custom map in order to play in a particular game will automatically download that map when

joining the game.

* Multiple bug and balance fixes

http://www.petroglyphgames.com

Map Editor will be released later today, stay tuned!

IF your excited please give me a big W00000T

lol, sageking, bad timing mate, the fans where ahead from you :D.

Anyway, rushing for download....

[edit] LOL, is it me, or Petroglyph's servers started to crawl :D? My dl speed keep falling from 99KB.s (max 1mbps) and falling.......

Hold the lines people as soon as we rescue the file!!

[edit2] I have it! Evacuating server...

Guest DarthMaulUK

Great and I am on dial up until May 22nd. Its taken me forever just to get into the forum. Gotta love crappy ISPs.

DMUK

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*you know, i knew it would happen. The patch was just released today and already people are complaining about it! lmfao!!! Thanks SAGE, petro, LA, or whoever did this. Hopefully the server wont be completely clogged up with people downloading the patch when they release the map editor lmao.*

I installed V1.4 last night. Loving it. The changes to the skirmish maps were totally unexpected, since you guys 'forgot' to mention them in the release notes. I started to play some multiplayer games before realizing that the maps had changed and I didn't have a clue where anything was any more. I was VERY pleased once I realized what you did to the maps. I'm still trying to learn all of the maps again before I get back online, but I can hardly wait. Is it my imagination, or did you also add more eye candy to the space maps? I haven't looked at the land maps yet. Have they also been changed? This was way more than I was expecting from v1.4 and perhaps even more than I was hoping for. The ballance changes also seem to be totally kick-***. To the people responsible: Cheers! (raising my glass in salute)

PS: No technical issues so far. (perhaps even running a little faster, but that could be my imagination)

I installed V1.4 last night. Loving it. The changes to the skirmish maps were totally unexpected, since you guys 'forgot' to mention them in the release notes. I started to play some multiplayer games before realizing that the maps had changed and I didn't have a clue where anything was any more. I was VERY pleased once I realized what you did to the maps. I'm still trying to learn all of the maps again before I get back online, but I can hardly wait. Is it my imagination, or did you also add more eye candy to the space maps? I haven't looked at the land maps yet. Have they also been changed? This was way more than I was expecting from v1.4 and perhaps even more than I was hoping for. The ballance changes also seem to be totally kick-***. To the people responsible: Cheers! (raising my glass in salute)

PS: No technical issues so far. (perhaps even running a little faster, but that could be my imagination)

Glad you like the maps, done out of pure passion and love for the game. I came in early for about a week straight (7am-9am) to work on balancing and tweaking them. It had to be done in my spare time not to interfere with FOC. We've love the game and will do everything we can to keep it updated for our fans.

More good stuff in the future guys. Enjoy!

Three thumbs up!...oh I only have two. :)

Great job, this game is receiving a lot of support from the developers....something you don't usually see a lot.

Oh and I REALLY love the autodownloading feature. I get annoyed in a lot of other games where I see a player/game server using a custom map and I'd have to comb the web looking for it. The maps download to the clients pretty darn fast too in this game..it's awesome.

Archived