Home

Great job and saber trails

UDM

Hi razor, great job on OJP! I remembered when you first worked on Masters of the Force. It's a good thing you didn't give up on the attempt to create a flexible saber combat system - though mouse sabering can never be implemented, OJP's current state is really well done! Kudos to the freeform attack mode (not sure what it's called exactly, I only tried it 5 mins ago) :D

Anyway, is there any way I can download trails similar to Movie Battles II's? I'd like to see how OJP would play with MB2's saber trails

Hi razor, great job on OJP! I remembered when you first worked on Masters of the Force. It's a good thing you didn't give up on the attempt to create a flexible saber combat system - though mouse sabering can never be implemented, OJP's current state is really well done! Kudos to the freeform attack mode (not sure what it's called exactly, I only tried it 5 mins ago) :D

Anyway, is there any way I can download trails similar to Movie Battles II's? I'd like to see how OJP would play with MB2's saber trails

Their not MB's, MB is just the only mod that has them.

A dude was working on getting them to work in OJP, I guess he'll post here soon.

MB2 saber trails are code based. And RazorAce should have that code. All he needs to do is port it over.

I thought so. I could never replicate them with just changing the trial with with a paint program. Well, I think I'll add this to the priority list I made. Having those MB2 saber trials would really make the combat even more fun to watch.

OJP's current state is really well done! Kudos to the freeform attack mode (not sure what it's called exactly, I only tried it 5 mins ago)

I'm very glad you like Enhanced. Razor, Myself, and the rest of the OJP community worked hard in planning and testing in order to come up with it the way it is now. I believe the freeform attack mode your referring to is the "attackfake." FOr more information on the moves and saberplay, read the sabermanual that is in your enhanced folder. If you like this one, I'm sure you'll really like the improvements we made for the next build, which will be released in a week or so (estimate).

It would be nice if OJP had MBII saber shape too. I can't reproduce the look of their sabers even having their gfx files and shaders (unless I'm missing some).

After awhile they just look like solid baseball bats of some sort, not worth it if you ask me. The trail is good though.

Archived