Home

Finally found a reason to purchase an XBOX360.

Darth Groovy

Now that is just sad.

This is the very reason I didn't purchase an Xbox360 - there are no games that I want that are only for the 360 (I have Xbox).

Though I might have to get a 360 when Halo 3 comes out...

So the Wii has a dumb name and Microsoft has a few stupid games. What console doesn't have stupid games though?

I'm inclined to agree with Moeller. No titles are out that I desperately need to own or play. I'd like to try Oblivion, but I can wait for a price drop.

First the Wii, then Sony's E3 screwup, and now this? This is the end of gaming as we know it.

As you now it.

Interesting....though, the only way I'm buying an XBOX360 is if, the Vader game is not playable on the Wii or any other Star Wars games for that matter. And maybe some others too....

First the Wii, then Sony's E3 screwup, and now this? This is the end of gaming as we know it.

Well, the game industry probably thinks the world is actually gonna end on June 6th(6/6/06) like all the other crazies so, yeah, it kinda is the end.

But if it's not, then we need some new game makers.

... How is that even possible?

Good question. I do want to point out that this is an XBOX Live title, not a game you walk into the store and buy. Still the "frame rate" thing made me giggle. I could play solitare on a 8 year old pc running windows 95 without the "frame rate dropping". :xp:

I actually saw a 360 sat next to an xbox this week and realised that it isn't actually any smaller. How is that possible? It LOOKS smaller because its white, and the surfaces are concave not convex like the original.. but the original is huge compared to the Gamecube, the original ps2 and especially the mini ps2... and doesn't the 360 have an external power supply as well????????????

I was unimpressed by the 360 launch as the games aren't any different than one i can get on xbox or pc, the graphics aren't that special (unless you have a big HD tv) and I thought it would get stuffed by the PS3.. but somy are messing up the PS3 so bad that now i think the 360 might actually win this round.

Earlier the question was, which next-genner is gonna make it.

Now, I ask the question, is any next-genner gonna make it?

PS3 is like a consolized version of Paris Hilton, Wii is just plain Nintendo and with the XBox belching stupid stuff like a low framerate damned Uno, is there absolutely any hope left for those damned next-genners?

Note: Minute quantity of Sarcasm intended.

I would rather play with the cards in real life...but that's just me...

Me too. I love UNO, but sometimes I have to entertain myself. I could see UNO on a hand held device such as the PSP, as long as the "frame rate doesn't drop when there are alot of cards". :lol:

Are there any collectible card games for DS/PSP? You'd think that would be a great medium for them.. especially with wireless multiplayer. You could even swap cards with people you meet in the street.

Are there any collectible card games for DS/PSP? You'd think that would be a great medium for them.. especially with wireless multiplayer. You could even swap cards with people you meet in the street.

Battles of Prince of Persia, though I believe both players must have their own copy of the game to play multiplayer. Check out my review here. I'd lower the rating slightly due to the restricitons I mentioned on multiplayer.

Archived