Home

I got promoted!

Darth Groovy

Does it matter? He rules the store now, and he gets paid to fly out to texas and play games that aren't even out yet. IMO, they could pay you 7 bucks an hour and it would be pretty bad ass :p

Eh...a nice house or the previews of a lifetime.

The choice of a gamer. :p

Now that you are the skipper of a Gamestop, can you get beligerent with customers and stuff and rub it in kid's faces when they can't get GTA:SA? :D

"You're not old enough, na-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! It's rated M! Heheheh!"

Now that you are the skipper of a Gamestop, can you get beligerent with customers and stuff and rub it in kid's faces when they can't get GTA:SA? :D

"You're not old enough, na-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! It's rated M! Heheheh!"

Nope, I don't work like that. Although, I know alot of Game Stop employees have done that in the past, and given our stores a bad reputation. It's almost like the Comic Guy on The Simpsons. My policy is I am honest with my customers. I can put up with alot...really I can. Only thing I don't put up with is swearing in the store...unless there are no kids around...then i'll even tolerate that. Also, customers don't intimidate me what so ever. There are ALOT of people in this world, that see anyone operating a cash register as an instant target, and I can easily pick up on that. I have had people try to get nasty with me, because I won't buy back they're crappy scratched up games. Then they start swearing at me. At that point I just point to our return policy sign....especially the part where it says "managers reserve the right to refuse any trade, or return". Then I tell them we are done doing business, smile at them, and tell them to have a nice day.

Archived