Home

Poll

Guest DarthMaulUK

Which new unit are you most excited about playing?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which new unit are you most excited about playing?

• IG-88
    • Tyber Zann
    • Fecila
    • Yoda
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Bossk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
IG-88 looks awesome. I can't wait to use his contamination ability. It would also be cool to pit the IG-2000 against Slave I in space combat. But alas, Boba and IG-88 are on the same team in this game.

Lol I thought droid pilots suck, Real pilots are the only ones who could actually think in a bad situation. "This is no droid pilot"

Lol I thought droid pilots suck, Real pilots are the only ones who could actually think in a bad situation. "This is no droid pilot"

That's true, but IG-88 was a very advanced droid who even suceeded in taking over the death star (Tales of the Bounty Hunters) and was always my favorite bounty hunter in the book. So I think IG-88 would have no problem defeating a human pilot, although he was owned by Slave 1.

On a different note, I havn't seen Bossk yet, I wonder what his special ability will be.

Honestly, I'm not sure which faction he will belong to in the expansion. I assume he is for the Underworld because in one of the screen shots Boba Fett (and another Boba Fett) was on a planet under the control of the underworld. Of course I could be wrong and he could be a placeholder like you said.

I saw that video, in my opinion Yoda's force beserk is kinda Overpowered but I'm not too worried about it, every unit has a counter even the heroes. Maybe 6 or 7 Tie Maulers will get the job done.

Don't worry, he won't be that powerful in the final game. All the units in the videos had their stats altered for demonstration purposes.

Archived