Home

Sad day for America

edlib

God bless and comfort the victims, survivors, and thier family and friends of this latest disasterous act of terrorism on American soil.

I also pray those behind it get exactly what's coming to them. This will not be tolerated.

Nothing more needs to be said.

[This message has been edited by edlib (edited September 11, 2001).]

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hans The Great

This is very bad.. I was watching the news when it happened...

The Pentagon got hit as well...

This is very bad, I heard that the Palestinians claimed that they did it. Cancel Xmas for them.....

I propose we fight back in their style. We blow up a single city in the middle east. Then demand to know where bin Laden is. If they do not tell us, we destroy another. And another. And another until they tell us so we can go blow him up.

I dont get this at all. They think we're going to back out of our support for Israel because of this? Since when has the US backed down? This is like being in a room were there's one guy that all the other people dont' like except this one guy that's bigger, stronger, and has a gun. And they one of the guys pisses off the guy with the gun. GREAT IDEA.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited September 11, 2001).]

This is absolutely terrible...and it makes me wonder...are we going to go to war? i think it would be about time, but war is a horrible horrible thing...too bad it is necessary on occasion. unless we do something to retaliate, this sort of thing is only going to keep happening.

and i have one more question...what the **** was our intelligence doing?!?! how could we not have known about this? something like this takes a lot of planning, you don't just do it on the spur of the moment...

Guest Rune Haako

<font size=7>NO ONE F#CKS WITH THE U.S. ON MY WATCH!</font>

Speaking as a soldier, this sh#t has me PISSED OFF!!! I'll run those bastards over with an Abrams given the chance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time somehting like this happened, we (eventually) unleashed the awesome destructive power of the A-bomb...

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Secure that nuclear braggadoccio, soldier.

*Ahem* OSAMA BIN LADEN, YOU ARE GOING DOWN! mad.gif

You stupid f*cking goatlover, do you have ANY idea how you have just coalesced the American sense of anger? Last night, we were disorganized and jaded, a western edifice of complacent denial as to just how dangerous this world is becoming. Today...the giant is awake, united and raging. We have planes, we have missiles, we have LOTS of young hotshots like our friend Rune here who want nothing more than to ferret you out of your hole with bayonets and string you up on worldwide teevee!

America is back. mad.gif We haven't been this pissed off since Pearl Harbor.

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or, coincidentally, the same direction I happen to be targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

I'm kinda wondering if it's actually over yet. It seems everything happened in a small window of time so that makes it look that way. But I get the feeling there's some kind of grand finale waiting...but it seems unlikely. By grand finale, I mean him finally getting that nuke he's wanted for so long. If he had one you'd think he'd have used it already.

SICK, DISTASTEFUL QUIP IN A VAIN EFFORT TO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE:

Since all US air traffic is grounded, looks like UPS won't be delivering the stuff I ordered on time biggrin.gif

They shut down the college where I work. There may not be any work tomorrow. Basically the entire city of Boston is evacuated, shut down, everything is closed.

Two of the planes left from here. Unbelievable. I may have passed these f****** in the street yesterday for all I know, or been standing next to them on the subway. They were here.

This is just Horrible...it's more than that but I don't know how to express it...

Gold Leader I also saw palestinians celebrating on tv, what a bunch os a$$holes.

I hope all the responsables and people who enjoy this get what they deserve and more.

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Guys, I am so sorry about what has happened to your country. I just hope they catch the guy and string him up by his bollocks.

An act of Cowardice like this can not go unpunished. An attack on the US of A was a very bad idea. I know for a fact that many Britons are as outraged as yourselves.

The one thing to remember is, Nuking them will make you as bad as Bin Ladem, as you will be attacking innocents, which is exactly what has happened at the twin towers.

I am just so glad none of you guys were hurt.

One of the guys on the local channel I'm watching had TWO BROTHERS working in the second tower on the 52 floor. That's like EXACTLY where the plane hit...

As for the crash in PA, I'm getting a lot of info about that. There are eyewitnesses that describe what sounds like a struggle in the cockpit and that the pilot crashed intentionally. There was also a cell phone call from teh bathroom of the plane that said the plane was hijacked and it was no hoax and then it cut off with a BOOM, implying a crash. They're going through the 911 tapes to find that right now.

Guest guildenstern

Nute, glad to see you are okay - I had to call my sister as soon as I heard a plane went down near Pittsburgh.

How about our friends from NY? Cracken? Rogue Nine?

I'm not sure where about in NY you live, so I don't know if you or your families were close to the action or not.

Guest guildenstern

I agree with Coffeebean; nuking a city or country would be bad - really sinking to their level by killing innocents.

It's hard to know what to do though, isn't it?

Originally posted by K_Kinnison:

Nute, Nuking is not an option.

BULL ****ING ****, 10 thousand eyes per eye. These mother****ers have had an ass whoopimg coming for the last 40 years.....to quote one of best my friends away message:

10,000 innocent people, Jesus Christ. **** social security, this is why W is in office, and short of wiping the middle east off the map, I hope they all die a horrible death. People can joke and inuendo about attacks on our sovereign land, but when the day comes that someone stoops to the level of thinking that they can up-end any part of our great country, God rest your soul. You want the thunder, well now you've got it. I'm coming and I'm bringing hell with me.

Now where do I go sign up for active duty?

Archived