Home

Sad day for America

edlib

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Everything's always an option.

Except we dont know what to nuke yet. damn. That makes it not an option I guess. Damn.

According to CNN, Afghanistan is believed to be highly influenced by Osama Bin Laden, and probally where the coward is being harbored

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, i speak with coffeebean and agree wit him on this matta.

all thou u ppl may hate me, i feel that u agree wit me that whoeva is responsible for these attacks against the civilians of the untied states of america will be attacked

ppl say that it will be moderate. i think not. no offence, but the americans have been opend up in there own bvack yard, and they wont stop.

i just hope this aint the start of a global conflict

Guest Hans The Great

I have relatives who lost friends today. That area is the busiest part of Manhattan and people are usually at work in the upper floors of the World Trade Center before 8:00AM.

I suggest that we use cruise missiles and air-gas bombs; we can give the terrorist nation responsible the "Saddam Treatment". But first we have to find out who is responsible. In the meantime, we can erase the nuts who are claiming responsibility for this atrocity: "But I really did'nt do it!" So what - *Bang*!

I just hope it was'nt one of the home-grown, ZOG conspiracy theorist, Waco nutcase terrorist groups. That would really be awful.

Guest garyah99

My deepest prayers for all of our friends and neighbours in the U.S. I think the spit has hit the fan this time. I don't see how we can avoid a war of some kind. Right now, Canadian and U.S. fighters are tracking another aircraft over the Arctic. They are assuming it is highjacked and going to force it to land (latest CBC news). Prophecy watchers: watch for an impending attack against Israel.

Nine checking in.

God, this is so frickin' surreal. This cannot be happening. My parents are trapped in the city and I dunno if they're okay or not...Good Lord help us all.

Look, I know you guys are mad and you prolly wanna find that bastard who orchestrated this and feed him his testicles; I know I do. But that's not the way we should go about it. War is a horrible thing. I don't want there to be a war. We need to hunker down and get our country under control, then find out who did this. When we do, there'll be hell to pay for all our pain, but it should not be in the form of armed conflict.

Thanks everyone. L'il g, ed, everyone. You guys are great.

You know what Gary, scary that you said that becuase Osma Bin Laden released a tape to his followers saying that they were going to hurt the US and ISRAEL, where it hurts..and as we see today..that the US has been hurt..

"While the word is yet unspoken, you are master of it; when once it is spoken, it is master of you."

First, this act is an act of war. ANY attack made upon the United States, terroristic or conventional, CAN AND WILL be interpreted as an ACT OF WAR, and shall be delt with accordingly.

Unless the stupid m*ther****ing ****sucker piece of dog **** responsible for plannning this comes forwards, and we string him up by his balls on the Sears Tower, and cut his balls off, sending him miles down toward the ground.

This is low folks, as low as you can get. A sneak attack on OUR LAND. It's been 50 some odd years since that's happend, and it wasn't really our land yet. (not legally, it wasn't a state untill after WWII) These people will pay, and they will pay dearly for messing up OUR SKYLINE.

And think. The World Trade Center is literally, THE center for most US international and domestic financial operations. Our economy literally LIVES ON THE STOCK MARKET. If that nerve center is down, i can't imagine what'll happen. unless I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Gold leader:

I think no nation is suicidal enough to commit this attack. That only leaves the possibility of a terrorist group, and you can't simply bomb or nuke those kind of guys...

When one stupid ass mother ****ing country is helping hide him you can.

I think stands as the day that every generation has, the day EVERYONE in the generation will NEVER EVER ****ING FORGET. Just like JFK and Pearl Harbor.........

[This message has been edited by Zargon (edited September 11, 2001).]

<small>DAMMIT! The UBB just ate my half-hour-to-type post.</small>

Trying this again.

Niner, glad to hear you're all right. Is there anyone else we should be worried about (Gunner, you're the guy with the map)?

<small>I'm cut'n'paste-quoting out of order here, so bear with me.</small>

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

I'm kinda wondering if it's actually over yet. It seems everything happened in a small window of time so that makes it look that way. But I get the feeling there's some kind of grand finale waiting...but it seems unlikely.

That's the way I've been feeling; This was a planned operation.

Alright, you've crippled North America's economic base for (at least) the next 24 hours (Canada isn't self-sufficient; no matter what we may like to think), you've effectively disabled the Pentagon, cast a pall of paranoia over the US military and government, and tried to blast the White House. (Was there ever any explanation of that fire on the DC mall? confused.gif )

Why?

If these were random strikes, that'd be one thing, but this was a carefully organized assault planned to within minutes.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

You stupid f*cking goatlover, do you have ANY idea how you have just coalesced the American sense of anger? Last night, we were disorganized and jaded, a western edifice of complacent denial as to just how dangerous this world is becoming. Today...the giant is awake, united and raging. We have planes, we have missiles, we have LOTS of young hotshots like our friend Rune here who want nothing more than to ferret you out of your hole with bayonets and string you up on worldwide teevee!

. . . Unless it was some psychotic reality-check aimed at showing that even the US isn't all-powerful.

If so, it's backfired spectacularly.

Originally posted by Coffeebean_uk:

The one thing to remember is, Nuking them will make you as bad as Bin Ladem, as you will be attacking innocents, which is exactly what has happened at the twin towers.

Agreed.

I've been getting an impending sense of doom since I turned on the TV this morning and saw the WTC in flames (about 9:00, BTW).

I've known for years that, if WWIII ever happens, we won't be walking away from it.

With the current state of international relations, global economy, and plain human <strike>stupidity</strike> nature, all-out war between the US and anybody will almost certainly wipe out a significant portion of Earth's population, as well as most of the habitable ecosystem.

That's right; I'm talking about Earth. The whole planet, and everything on it. The US needs to remember that it's not the only nation here. Its actions will affect every other nation. As the admittedly most powerful country, the US has a responsibility to the other nations.

Originally posted by Ruddster 2K1:

ppl say that it will be moderate. i think not. no offence, but the americans have been opend up in there own bvack yard, and they wont stop.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Countries act like people. Right now, the US is hurt, p*ssed off, and not particularly organized.

It's looking for a scapegoat, and if anyone thinks it's concerned with distinguishing between friend and foe at this point, they have far more faith in humanity than I have left. frown.gif

If evidence is found that, frex, Genosha is responsible, the US would cheerfully lead a nuke-charge to wipe out the whole country (and probably a good chunk of its neighbours), even if the attack was the work of a rebel group of maybe seven highly skilled hackers working out of Lower Elbonia. They want a big, flashy gesture of "superiority," preferably with lots of "enemy" dead, and no-one cares who gets caught in the crossfire.

This situation will almost inevitably escalate, and it won't stop until all the combattants are dead.

Newsflash, people; by then, there won't be anything left.

Originally posted by Hans The Great:

I just hope it was'nt one of the home-grown, ZOG conspiracy theorist, Waco nutcase terrorist groups. That would really be awful.

Actually, and I know it's horrible to say this, but I sincerely hope that it is.

It'd be awful for the US, of course, but that's the only way I can imagine this not leading to WWIII/Ragnarok.

If anyone resorts to heavy weapons and the Rule of Vengeance, it's over. All of it.

Y'know what the real Hell of it is?

If the human race was wiped out completely, I honestly couldn't bring myself to mourn. frown.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Guest Jabba The Hunt

I really couldnt believe this when i heard it. Its been on the news all evening, I would have come on here earlier but ive been very busy.

The latest death count over here is something like 50,000?, i just cant imagine that amount of death. I very sorry to all those people that lost friends and family there today.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest BrianJedi

I have an idea. Why don't we send in the Marines or SEALS into the Middle East, have them capture a bunch of those rag headed mother****ers, bring them back here. Then, we tie one of them to a bomb, load them into a plane, and bomb the middle east.

Archived