By the way - if anyone is still concerned over this:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos.

While the fortress endures,

The great leader will succumb.

The third big war will begin,

When the big city is burning."

- Nostradamus, 1654

Don't be. It's a hoax. I looked it up and, not only was this quote not by Nostradamus (someone made it up in a paper as an example of the kind of things he wrote, I think), but Nostradamus died in the year 1566. So just relax smile.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bin Laden is denying involvement, and it's quite possible that he wasn't directly involved. It's more likely that someone came up to him and said "Hey I want to bomb the WTC" and he said "I've got bombs, I've got passports, I've got people willing to die. Need any?"

Nonetheless, we need to get him. The Afghan govt. claims they are not supporting him, but not saying they're doing anything to stop him, either. Hell, all they said was that they cut telephone lines to his camps. Time for Bush to make good on his statement that "No distinction will be made between the terrorists and those that harbor them". Just get on the phone and say "You have 48 hours to turn him over to us. There will be concequences if you do not comply. Goodbye."

We go on a Ghengis Khan type march through Iraq, Palistine and Afghanistan. We say hand him over. If they don't the whole place is slaughtered. We get the NATO Allies to cover our backs. If all three countrys are gone then be it. Then we'll see who's laughing and cheering in the streets.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

The time for self control is over, if we don't turn these countrys into a sheet of glass they will continue to pull of stunts like this.

They brought it on and we need to finish it.

They want an ass kicken we'll give it to them.

They want to see the fury of the U.S. ,so let's show it to them.

Originally posted by GUNNER:

The time for self control is over, if we don't turn these countrys into a sheet of glass they will continue to pull of stunts like this.

I disagree. No decision should be made in the absence of self control. If retaliation is the right thing to do, then it should be carefully planned and the consequences carefully considered.

Guest Guenevere

This is what really frightens me about the general US attitude these days. People seem to think: Country contains evil people. Therefore, whole population of country must be evil, and must be obliterated.

This is what will lead to global war, people.

I'm not challenging that those who committed those terrible atrocities should be brought to justice, but innocent people, who could have no more involement in something like this than anyone here, should not get caught in the crossfire.

The vast, vast majority of the population of Afghanistan (or any other country) is no more guilty of something like this than you or I. But still, some people seem to think they should be punished anyway.

Several years ago, Irish republican paramilitaries bombed Canary Wharf in central London. These people (if they deserve to be called people) may have passed me in the street. Heck, I may have lived not more than a few doors away from them, but does that mean I agree with them, or what they did? No. I wish we could all remember that.

Guest Hans The Great

The Afghanistani Taliban government has placed Bin Laden under "house arrest" this morning. Even THEY are getting scared.

The problem is that people like Binny get these fanatical, desperate goat-herders all worked up, he finances their suicide attacks and tells them that they are doing the right thing. How do you tell one of these nuts to "calm down"? I'm sure the conversation before the attack went like this:

Binny: "Hmm, the great Satan is really after me. I'll have to lay low for a while, so my followers, just attack Israeli targets for now"

Fanatical Follower: "NOOO! We must kill the great Satan! My allies in the U.S. are ready to go! I will do it, you already gave me enough cash, weapons and documents to pull it off!"

So Bin Laden shrugs his shoulders and people die, the man and his group have no control and his "allies" are starting to realize this.

The FBI thinks that as many as 50 people were involved in the US and Canada. There are over 50 people, living here, who thought that this was a good idea!

Guest Borg Collective

We mourn as well.

Among the Collective, the loss of even 3000 drones is a minor irritation. The Collective itself is effectively immortal.

Humans, however, are a species of individuals. For you, every individual life is irreplacable; as valuable as the Collective itself.

------------------

Resistance is futile.

If one makes a decision without a clear head, then he will regret that decision later on.

But I agree that we should bomb our enemys. We should hit heavlily populated civilian areas and show them how weak they are against us.

Guest Guenevere

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

But I agree that we should bomb our enemys. We should hit heavlily populated civilian areas and show them how weak they are against us.

This is exactly what I was talking about. I can't believe any human being would actually contemplate something like that. Cold blooded murder.

I found this, and I think it speaks for us all.

<P align="center">missliberty.gif

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Guenevere

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken:

Unfourtunatly, my friends and I agree with Gunner. Flatten there land, and leave no one standing.

Including millions of innocent civilians who are living their lives exactly like you and your friends? Exactly the same type of people who were in the WTC when it was attacked?

God I wish I hadn't had to work these past few days. frown.gif

Killing Civies will not stop Bin Laden. However Taking out the governments that harbor and support such terrorist will. Death of Civies will only create a hatred for the USA, and give Laden more suicide troops. We don't need this.

We do need to exact revenge, (I will not be sadden if a civ is killed, but I don't want to target them, only the cowards and governments that do this.

I hope congress declares war.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Originally posted by Guenevere:

Including millions of innocent civilians who are living their lives exactly like you and your friends? Exactly the same type of people who were in the WTC when it was attacked?

Innocent civillians? These people dancing in the streets jumping for joy when they killed people who did nothing to them? I'll tell you this they'll be ready to fight if needed. I saw bomb all of Afganistan, Palistine and Iraq and show you whose's jumping know. They want **** with us then they'll ****ing get **** from us.

In the word of Darth Sidious "Wipe them out, all of them."

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Guest Guenevere

Two points: First, by no means all of them are dancing in the streets.

Second, they're only dancing in the streets because they've been brainwashed by their government to hate the US. They've never been there, all they know is what they were told. For all they know, the US is the 'great satan' they are brainwashed to believe it is.

Tell me, why is there so much anti-communist sentiment in the US? Have the majority of you ever lived in, or even been to a communist country? Have you ever experienced their way of life? I'm willing to bet no. If, when the populus was first convinced that communism was 'evil', the US government and the influential media had been singing the praises of communism, I think most of the country would have quite different views.

Wake up and smell what's wrong with the world. Governments can get their 'citizens' to believe just about whatever they want them to. Those people you saw dancing in the streets are no more evil than you or me.

If you had been told from birth that the moon was made of green cheese, you'd probably believe it.

First Yara Fat (I don't know how he spells it, PLO leader/Plastine leader) told his people not to celebrate yet they couldn't hold back. They hate the US, they want to see me, my family, friends, and others killed. We are infidelse and don't deserve to live. That is why I in turn don't care if they die in an attack.

Killing civies won't be the answer but we can't let this go unpunishment. If we do the US is open to more attack.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

God Bless America

Archived