Home

Sad day for America

edlib

I agree with you Zoom ...it is great that we are uniting as a nation, but at the price of alienating Muslims, and any other Middle Eastern ethnicity...who up until Tuesday..have lived the same exact American Life we all have.

------------------

"While the word is yet unspoken, you are master of it; when once it is spoken, it is master of you."

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are not at war! Look I'm sorry about what happened, but if you start a war because a bunch of terrerists then you might find some of your support melt away. If you attack every country that might have done it because you don't know who did then you will be the bad guys, we'll be on differant sides.

Make a sirgical strike. If Bin Laiden did it drop a couple of bombs on him.

BattleDOg, therein lies the problem.

Eliminating Bin Ladin is NOT the solution. He has already picked a successor, and therefore his organization can go on. WHat we need to do is WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION. We must be like a virus, and wipe out each cell, one by one, until we get to the most vital organ, Bin Ladin, and blow him back to the creation of the universe. A systematic destruction of his organization will DEFINATLY put a stop to ANY attacks of terrorism on the U.S, or any other country.

We are like bee's. Most of the time at peace. But deadly when attacked.

We've been attacked, and we're deadly.

Here's how I see it.

1) Known terrorist enters country.

2) Someone finds out said terrorist entered said country.

3) Said country takes appropriate actions to get said terrorist out of said country.

4) If approprite actions are not taken to get said terrorist out of said country, then said country is considered to be aiding/harbouring said terrorist, and is attacked by NATO.

By eliminating the ability of terrorist to stay in a country long ebough to set up training camps, you eliminate his ability to effectivly train new members.

Originally posted by Ruddster 2K1:

at the moment, the talibian people are saying that they will attack anyone who aids in the untied states attack against them.

this is how i think the war can start

War=already started.....

Taliban=doesn't have the power to do so...and we are the only country that could try and take on that many countries and still win....

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken:

. We must be like a virus, and wipe out each cell, one by one, until we get to the most vital organ

We've been attacked, and we're deadly.

Sounds like The Kryto's Virus. We need to invent that and unleash against Bin Laden's group.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Perhaps this is time for the US to unveil its new superweapon: AI combat infiltration nanotech drones disguised as mosquitoes.

I hear they're self-replicating and able to identify, research and tag every mammal on the planet within forty-eight hours of deployment. A simple matter for one to direct an incoming tomahawk cruise missile to its target. biggrin.gif

one really important point afganhistan forgot...once the US is beating the tar out of them they won't be in a position to attack any of there neighbors.

and Zaarin I really don't want to see you go because of this...if you are so agains war that it hurts you to read about skip those topics...but don't leave us. frown.gif

Guest Hannibal

"They started this, we shall finish it."

This sort of thing can never be finished, until the U.S. has fallen from power(and yes, it will happen eventually). And about all this beating the crap out of the terrorists...

1) There's nothing to beat down on using conventional methods except the countries that these terrorists are based in at this time.

2) "The more you tighten your grip, the more systems will slip through your fingers." I happen to think Star Wars has a lot of lessons to teach... What's the point of attacking Afghanistan or any other country that harbours terrorists? To make an example? Guess who's the Empire then...

Why not sending a special unit in and kidnap Bin Laden and bring him before justice? What's wrong with that? Is it absolutely necessery to bomb an entire country? BTW, what in Afghanistan can be bombed anyway? There's hardly anything of importance, like factories or military bases.

Most Afghanistani aren't anti American all. On the contrary, they much rather want to be

in America than in their home country. Besides, I think most Afghanistani neither have the capacity nor the will to commit a terroristic attack. Let's not forget that the Islam condemns terrorism. It is the extremist minority that is the problem here. And personally I think that invading Afghanistan and slaughtering its citizens is not an acceptible solution to the terrorist threat.

Back in the seventies, the Russians invaded Afghanistan, but (also thanks to US aid) were kicked out. I would think twice before starting the same war with all its brutalities and inhumanities.

But then again, this is between the US and its attackers. This tragedy did not happen in my country, so I could never experience the same grief as the Americans do. I just hope that the people who are behind this monstrosity wil be punished, and needless bloodshed will be prevented.

Originally posted by Hannibal:

"They started this, we shall finish it."

This sort of thing can never be finished, until the U.S. has fallen from power(and yes, it will happen eventually). And about all this beating the crap out of the terrorists...

1) There's nothing to beat down on using conventional methods except the countries that these terrorists are based in at this time.

2) "The more you tighten your grip, the more systems will slip through your fingers." I happen to think Star Wars has a lot of lessons to teach... What's the point of attacking Afghanistan or any other country that harbours terrorists? To make an example? Guess who's the Empire then...

The US will stay in power for a long time, longer then I shall live.

1.We plan on beating down the terrorist camps.

2.If we don't attack the countries that harbor the terrorits then what is the point in attacking at all. The terrorist will have havens to go and plot the death of more innocent people. Also we are not the empire, we are trying to rid the world of murders. Also the world is behind us. We are not conquering but defending freedom and liberty. Terrorist must always be on the run from the forces of liberty and justice or else we will be constantly in fear of them.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

God Bless America

Archived