Home

mjpb3's Asajj Ventress PC

mjpb3

hehe, ok I get the point :] But I'd rather prefer to play as Asajj, than replace her as Juhani :)
That's cool. For me, I never did care for Juhani's look, so this is a great replacement for me. Especially since it's not my style to use the Ventress head for my PC. It's perfect for my taste. :D

Mjpb3, I got an idea for you for your Ventress mod in the TSL version.

*snip imgs*

Notice how simular the robe styles are. You could have your Ventress head be put on the Atris clothing model and reskin the robe into a Ventress colors.

Sorry, but I am not doing anything to these mods than what I have already done. I worked really hard on these mods with the exceptional help of oldflash and Kha, and I am very pleased with how they are as they are, so no changes will be made. But it was a good suggestion ;)

As far as replacing Juhani with Asajj's head, well if it is for your game, then it is completely alright with me, but between us, I think it is strange seeing Juhani like that, but if it makes you happy... :lol:

Ya it's a great mod but...i was still wondering about instructions on how to change her clothes....but any how great mod

It's fairly easy to figure out how to redo Asajj's appearance.2da file. Just copy any other NORMAL female's row into the spaces alotted to my Asajj's row.

For example (assuming K2 here): in the space for her modela slot instead of asajj_vent put in PFBAM and so on and so forth.

Sorry, but I am not doing anything to these mods than what I have already done. I worked really hard on these mods with the exceptional help of oldflash and Kha, and I am very pleased with how they are as they are, so no changes will be made. But it was a good suggestion ;)
Oh, totally. I know the hard work that goes into mod making. I just thought that if I brought it up, it might give you an idea you didn't think of and inspire you. :D But it's totally cool that you want to leave it as is and I can totally relate to that feeling. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Very, very nice :D
Thanks! :D

-----

Just an update on this for anyone interested: oldflash made sabers for the K2 version (single sabers - no double-blade).

-----

ANOTHER EDIT: The K2 sabers are now in the rar. Check my first post in this thread :D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

hi. First of all thank u mjpb3 for the character, asajj is one of my favorite characters in sw universe.

The link u provided is dead i think cause it's not working anymore and i would be grateful if u could reupload the file. I would really like to play ventress in kotor 1-2.

Thank u very much.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I would assume that it would involve removing the mdl mdx whatever files for her custom clothing and probably an edit to appearence.2da (I think thats the one that controls which clothing model goes to who?) but I only vaguely know what I'm talking about. But I know deleting the files for what you don't want works for some of the party member improvement mods soooo...

Archived