Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

((Btw, I you guys don't really destroy the assault mech. You can only disable. Then it will tell you a little something and then self-destruct))

--Picture--

There was the sound of a large gate opening and then of an object moving pretty fast. The assault mech then zoomed into the canyon but stopped. "Scanning...Scanning....Scan complete: Explosives detected. You sneaky, sneaky clones. Thinking that explosives that can harm me. I have been fitted with advanced droid AI not to menchion inside of me I have a tank of 'Stage I Anti-Clone Gas'. If you destroy me you clone will be luckly enough to become the master's test subject. Enjoy."

Two small turrets appeared from under it's head and the battle began.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dang it," Niner shouted as the turrets popped out from under its head. Niner zoomed in with his sniper rifle and gently squeezed the trigger. The plasma bolt made contact with the turret, but the turret continued to fire despite the fact that half of its wires were hanging out.

Just then, Niner heard the sound of a grappling hook. He looked up just in time to see a hoard of Trandoshan Mercenaries begin to slide down the canyon wall, their submachine guns blazing.

"Stupid clones. You cannot kill me, and enough if you do it'll be lights out. This gas will soon spread by the explosion and the factory fumes above us will keep in in the canyon. You only have one chance and that is that the gas wouldn't effect you enough to kill you." Mocked the Droid Tank.

Between shots from his pistol, Niner was able to snap on his blaster attachment onto his DC-17m. Once he did, he unleashed a clip into the Trandoshans. When he looked down, he was kneeling in a pool of Trandoshan blood and body parts.

Niner saw Trandoshans dropping from the opposite canyon wall. "You guys can handle this side," Niner ordered. "I'll take that wall." He snappped his sniper attachment on again and zoomed in on a Trandoshan. Bang! The Trandoshan hung limp, still attached to his grappling line. Bang! Niner continued to snipe.

"Stupid aliens. What was the master thinking when he hired you bunch of magots? Executing plan B13, you trandosians shall leave before I kill you." Said the Assault Mech before turning around and opening fire apon the trandosians and the clones.

Omega Squad ran at top speed down from the cliff into the canyon where Hunter was, to provide him cover.

"Omega Squad, search and destroy!" ordered Flash.

Just then, a Trandoshan with an evil grin dropped down in front of him. Flash lashed out and the melee blade attached to his wrist shot out, impaling the Trando.

"Damn lizards." he mumbled.

Several more dropped down, but Omega Squad was ready for them. For a few minutes, the aliens stopped jumping down on them and shot from the top of the cliff, Omega Squad didn't waste that time.

"Twister, Proxy mines," he ordered.

Just then, Flash saw Niner fall down from his broken cable and the droid was suddenly shooting at the Trandoshans too.

"Twister, reposition," he ordered and the Commando set the proximity mine he was fiddling with in a new location, meaning that the droid could not come more than 10 meters in front of them. And the way it was shooting, 10 meters gave them considerable amount of safety.

"Tech, get Niner back here. Scout, you provide both of them cover, Move!" he ordered.

The two clones ran. Then Flash, already changing the mode of his rifle to "Anti Armor", saw one of the turrets, the one that Niner had damaged, was swiveling to blast them.

"Oh no you don't," said Flash and he shot an Anti Armor Rocket into the turret, this time, it blew up with an almighty explosion.

By the time the droid had re-oriented itself, Omega Squad, providing support to Niner, was already on the cliff.

"Well, that was fun," commented Tech. "Good thing that piece of junk is shooting at its own companions."

Niner curled into a ball as he neared the wall. When he made contact he flipped forward and rolled off the wall, relatively unharmed thanks to his training sargent's teachings. Niner hit the ground with a dull thump. He was standing upright, but he still felt a little disoriented. Some of Omega Squad ran towards him. "What's our situation?" Niner asked.

The droid then came a loud cry "Ahhhh! Armada? Are you reciving me? If you are activate Project 212 now!" The droids arm began to smash at the floor and walls. After a minute he stopped and turned toward the base. "They're trying to turn me off! How dare they!" His rocket launcher moved foward and pointed in the direction.

There was then a blur moving toward the droid. Next thing the clones knew there was an explosion on of the droids head and it deactivate. Standing ontop of the head was a trandosian in a black armour, in his hand was an lightsaber with an orange blade. "Nice Job Commandos. I never suspected you'd force me to kill my own creation."

Archived