Home

The DS Sucks

Lynk Former

Yah, he needs some naked chicks with beer dancing in the back. :p

:lol: I don't think he'd have anything to complain about, if that were the case :naughty:

As far as the vid.. I could've made a drinking game with how many times he said "uhhhh..." after about 3 minutes of that.. it'd be time to change the channel (firefox tab) or die from alcohol poisoning :xp: .. hehehe ..

This has to be one of the most boring diatribes I've ever seen.

Darn near put me to sleep.

It's only funny if you watch the "PSP sucks" video right after...but he should turn his stinking phone off before starting recording.

Dang that was boring. Looks like these videos were made for a class (debate club, sample product reviews) or something.

I've been a bit shocked this year how people are putting up videos like crazy on these sites and lots of them looked liked they weren't even watched before being posted! I mean, they're not edited, they have bad sound, bad angles, etc.

I realize many of them are supposed to be funny, but dang... pretty embarassing in many cases. Still, a lot of them are "class projects" done in one take. I remember doing videos like that in Junior High and High School even, and except for the stuff we did for public access (well, I didn't, but friends of mine did), they were pretty horrible, but at least they required a video camera and some basic reshooting or edits to remove obvious gaffes or flubs.

Now millions can laugh at your failure, that only a handful would see before...

Oh well, now any idiot with a webcam or digital camera can do one. Welcome to "teh future"!!! ;)

I've been a bit shocked this year how people are putting up videos like crazy on these sites and lots of them looked liked they weren't even watched before being posted! I mean, they're not edited, they have bad sound, bad angles, etc.

I realize many of them are supposed to be funny, but dang... pretty embarassing in many cases. Still, a lot of them are "class projects" done in one take. I remember doing videos like that in Junior High and High School even, and except for the stuff we did for public access (well, I didn't, but friends of mine did), they were pretty horrible, but at least they required a video camera and some basic reshooting or edits to remove obvious gaffes or flubs.

Now millions can laugh at your failure, that only a handful would see before...

Oh well, now any idiot with a webcam or digital camera can do one. Welcome to "teh future"!!! ;)

You know I am 32, and right now, I am probably the oldest member of the Swampie illumni. However I have to say that when you talk like that, it makes you sound like an old fart! :p

Archived