Home

[K1] Head reskin

Ghost Down

Hi, could some one reskin the GI Jedi head from K1 to look like the GI Jedi from TSL. GI Jedi is the guy with the buzzed military looking hair in K1, he looks the same in TSL but then he has a huge scar. So basicly what im asking for is, is if someone can give the K1 head same hair color and scar as the TSL one..also DS Transitions whould be cool, if u are gonna include them then add light ones, no those walking zombie's ones..

- Dream Evil :vamp1:

Getting it to look exactly like the head from KotOR2 isn't really possible. The scar is the problem. The KotOR2 variant of the head was designed to have the scar only on one side, despite a skinmap that is mirrored down the middle of the face. This is acheived through something like a "patch" placed over the right eye. Because this was never intended for the KotOR1 variant, there's no "patch" to place there. This means if you were to put the scar in it would be mirrored along with the rest of the face -- you would have it on both the right and left sides.

However altering the hair and adding DS transitions wouldn't really be very hard. I'll see what I can do with that, and let you decide what you'd prefer done with the scar later.

head9kj.jpg

Finally got the hair looking right, and I've started in on the DS transitions (the below pic is basically the fully DS, and the transitions will be something between the neutral and the full DS). I'm always open to suggestions, as well.

headds2mm.jpg

Archived