Home

New Rebellion Space Units

hk47

Are there going to be any new rebel space units because nothing on the space and only yoda and luke arer new on the ground so are they doing anything else to make the rebels better because executor and epilse will take out those mon cals in second not to mention the death star 2

i was thinking the same thing. the rebels seem to be too weak now, i mean in the star wars universe, the rebellion was being criplled because of lack of resources and forces etc, but with the introduction of the super star destroyers, the tie defender (i think thats what it is called) - the best fighter, and the death star 2 and its ability to shoot at capital ships, the rebels dont seem to have much to counter the empire, going to be a slaughter instead of a battle

i was thinking the same thing. the rebels seem to be too weak now, i mean in the star wars universe, the rebellion was being criplled because of lack of resources and forces etc, but with the introduction of the super star destroyers, the tie defender (i think thats what it is called) - the best fighter, and the death star 2 and its ability to shoot at capital ships, the rebels dont seem to have much to counter the empire, going to be a slaughter instead of a battle

so its gonna be the star wars saga we all grew up watching? the rebels in the entire civil war only won 2 major battles they just happened to involve the head people being killed on the Imperial Side.

I wonder if there is going to be neutral local units in space?

I mean the wampa and rancor running wild is coold... and I would like to see those "giant squid like thingy behind an astroid" as seen by some dusty old Mandalorian, showing up randomly in some astroid field perhaps.

PS: You need to have played kotor and know about machine hating people to understand this.

I suspect that there are Mandalorian Units I only saw a Boba Icon on one of the planets along with a Second Boba In space. But they did'nt be very secertive about Empire. They already showed SSD, Tie-interceptor, Dark Trooper and DS II basiclly thats all I saw. but with Pirats Virago , Venator , Plasma Tank , Shiril , IG-88 along with his IG-2000, both of those Beam cruisers (I call them Mandalorian Battle cruisers.) and They showed the Ground troopers and Tyber Zann (Of course.)

• 2 weeks later...
He's referring to one of the latest Expansion previews (check the sticky), in which the developers refer to a new "Mon Calamari frigate."

Roger, im now updated :).

Well, i guess the answer of "MC frigate" is really loosy, since there are many MC variants.

well acording to EU theres a Mon Cal Frigate mentioned in the Corellina Crisis, but its the only appearance of it, it was described as an incredible ship, but a lot of us think it was one of a kind, first because it was the only time it apeared (and without fisical description), and second for the ideology the new republic, they prefered to build 5 or 8 capital ships the size of crusiers or ISD, than one super capital ship like executor. <-- thats from the NJO i think.

I dont like the idea of the rebellion haveing some huge ship that can rival the executor or the eclipse =( but maybe its difficult to solve it in a different way, i guess if they try to balance this with pop cap (executor = less ships on battle), or by nerfing the fire power of executor, or increasing the fire power of rebel ships there will be a lot of complainings XD

anyway they will come with something, hope its not bulwarks or some other weird ship none has ever seen on EU, or something new but that cant simple be possible acordind to the economic situation of the rebelion(not in game terms XD cause its possible for rebels to have more money that the imps).

Archived