Home

What Microsoft Employees Do In Their Spare Time...

lolz. Talk about Geeky, I came across THIS

I cant believe someone would ever concieve of getting such a tattoo! Ive played with the Vista beta, mainly to see what the Media Center aspect of it will be like, but I hardly think its that exciting or memorable to warrant what this guy did :(

this is exactly why real life IT guys weird me out :(:p

mtfbwya

Oh I wish that was a Windows ME logo, how'd you like to walk around with that the rest of your life

super lolz :p ME was magically shyte indeed!!

these guys are uber-dorks to be sure, though they probably make more $$$ in a week than most of us make in a year :( yet another reason why real life IT guys weird me out :p

mtfbwya

Kinda reminds you of guys who get branch of service tatoos before boot camp and end up changing their minds. It's gotta suck to be the only guy in an Airforce squadron with an anchor permanently affixed to their arm. Of course a Microsoft logo is oh so much worse.

these guys are uber-dorks to be sure, though they probably make more $$$ in a week than most of us make in a year :( yet another reason why real life IT guys weird me out :p

Hey!

I'm gonna second that Hey!

>.> someone needs to shoot those two >.>

out of all the tats in the world. who in thier right mind and for that matter left mind would pick a vista logo X_x

Archived