Home

I got blindsided in my van today...

Nitro

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I was searching Sceltor's name after his post to make sure I wasn't responsible for any homosexual propositions and found this.

God, I was an emo-boy back then... This thread has given me more entertainment then anything else I've done in the last week. :D I never thought I'd be looking back on those events and laughing about it, but good God, this is hilarious...

Also, why the hell is Zoom Rabbit no longer a registered user?

While I'm at it, it's time for the "Where are they now?"!

Gill: Turned out to be a raging slut. Still is. Apart from that, she's still a good kid, though.

Genevieve: Damned if I know... I hardly even remember who she was.

Other bi chick: Turned out to be a slut too. Has a son now. She didn't know who the father was the last time I talked to her. Lost touch with her a couple years ago.

Keri: Nice girl, but wayyyyy too whiny & controlling. Dumped her after 7 weeks. She hooked up with one of my best friends (he used to post here as Billygates back in those days) a few months later, and they're getting married in August. I'm one of the groomsman. Mike's living proof that men marry their mothers, 'cause Keri's *exactly* like his... Poor bastard. :p

Terra: Stuck with me as a great friend through thick and thin. Graduated a few months ago with a double-honours BA in Journalism and Early Modern Studies (which was theoretically impossible to do, but she pulled it off). She's going to the UK for the summer to work for the BBC, and the university wants her to either come back in the fall as an academic advisor or go to grad school so she can come back and teach... Could you imagine the university you just graduated from telling you they want you to teach there? Everybody and their dog is proud of that kid...

Also, why the hell is Zoom Rabbit no longer a registered user?

The same for Redwing and Rogue15. I'd say it's kind of connected to this thread.

[edit]

Read the whole ****ing thread.

Two things:

(a) You guys are twisted individuals.

(b) GUNNER *is* right.

© I cannot count.

The "unregistering" thing has to do with multiple ID's from different forums that were deleted after the forums were merged.

Zoomie stuck with his Pod Racing Forum ID, I think, and Red and 15 went with their RSN ones most likely. Their XWA IDs (as well as any others...) vaporised, now showing as unregistered. My RSN and Galactic Battles IDs are gone... causing any old threads that I might have appeared in there to look like this one.

By the way... What the hell! I'm all for a 'blast from the past' once in a while... but, damn! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived