Home

What mods you have installed?

Lantzen

How many mods do you have installed? And what are they? I have 43 mods installed to Kotor1, here is some of them

HardcoreMOD1

Bastila_on_Korriban

MalakImproved

Mannan_doors

Yuka_Laka_r

slaughtercouncilv1

CarthRomance1.1

And some more, many are reskins and bug fixes.

Let me see here, I have:

RedHawke's Hooded Revan's Robe

RedHawke's Revan the White Robe

RedHawke's Crimson Templar Robe

Recruit RedHawke Version 4.0

Ord Mandell

Slaughter the Council

Kristy Kistic's(sp?) Feminine Revan Model

Kristy Kistic's Revan Robe fix

Recruit Rojem A'sai

Sith Armada

Juhani's Santuary Threads

Malak Improved

mjpb3's Asajj Ventress head and lightsabers

mjpb3's Restyled Female Heads

Shem's Prequel Saber glows

Party Member Jedi Robes

The "Make Carth/Mission/Canderous a Jedi" trilogy

Improved Sith Artifacts

Sith Lord Mask

Final Fantasy: Advent Children weapons mod

[/list of known mods in my override]

i dont even know which file is for what mod in my override :D

That's why I created sub folders for all mine in my override folder. So it would be easy to get rid of the ones I didn't like

Anyway, I have cjt2020's Carth Romance Mod Fix and it's bonus convo, Shem's Force Power feat gain, the Bastila on Korriban mod, and a mod that I have no idea where I downloaded it from, but it adds Juhani's conversations about the planets back into the game. I think it's one of Stoffe's.

I have done a little thread pruning here... if you do not use mods then please find another thread to post in, not using mods is not this threads topic.

@ Melly, using subfolders only helps out those who know about TSL modding, they are very dangerous for normal mod users as detecting conflicts is almost impossible. ;)

Not using any mods since I don't have the game currently installed. :(

But.... the three I can recall off hand: (KOTOR) CarthRomance1.1, Bastila_on_Korriban and the Alternative Endings mods. (TSL) Bao Dur's droid's influence mod, um... um... Handmaiden for Female Exile... um... my own head reskin... various mods that fixed problems (like the Mira spacesuit one) and mods from Team Gizka. I also had some mods by RedHawke on both games and a few other others that I can't think of off hand.

Right now both games are not currently installed but I do have the mods I downloaded saved on my game drive to reinstall once I reinstall my games.

Bastila with Red (Auburn) Hair-Blue Eyes

Bastila_on_Korriban

CarthRomance1.1

Exar Kun's Tomb

leviathan_strike_v1

Project Yavin 4th v1.0

RHMissionCaucasian1c

RHORDMandellMod1a

Roleplay Padawan Mod

Segan Wyndh Sabers by ChAiNz.2da v1

shores of death v1

Whole New Malak

Recruit RedHawke Version 4.0

Ord Mandell

Sith Armada

Juhani's Santuary Threads

The "Make Carth/Mission/Canderous a Jedi" trilogy

• 2 months later...

I've put a bunch of mods (close to 3 dozen) into the OR folder, though I sometimes wonder if some of the files don't cancel each other out. Also see some mods listed here that I've not experimented with yet (Maanandoors, Yuka Laka to name just 2). Guess I'll have to try to find them and give'em a looksee.

Right now I’m using the following mods:

1. Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard by MacLeonGR (I really like it)

2. Easy Swoop Racing Courses by Darth333 (a must)

3. RHMissionJediMod By RedHawke plus the RHMissionJediBooster by RedHawke (makes Mission a much better party member)

4. Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod by Darth333 (never play without this one)

5. No Armor Restrictions by Tarados Qeng (a must)

I started this KOTOR game to see MacLeonGR Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard mod and had to remove a few of the mods I usually play the game installed with including:

1. Bastila’s Revelation Robes by Svosh and Chainz (a must)

2. Meet Athena by KristyKistic (80% of the time my PC)

3. RH-ORDMandelMod by RedHawke (great mod)

4. Lame Robes and Tunics by Messkell (my favorite robes, but conflict too much with other mods)

5. Restyled Female PC Heads by mjpb3 (very nice)

6. New Basic Clothes by mjpb3 (nice change of pace)

Thanks to these and many others modder’s for keeping the game fresh and playable.

With over half of the 775 files in my override folder being tweaks I've made for myself and the other half being being other people's mods that I've heavily modified time and time again, it's become difficult to tell what's what by looking in my override folder. But it's better than what I have for TSL... I've got 2,027 files in there that I've modified even more.

Just took a look at pcgamemods, and if I start downloading any more mods I'll be playing these freakin' games (1&2) till Xmas. Still, should be interesting to see some new ones though (ie mods I haven't gotten yet). Guess by the time I get through what's listed, I'll probably have used over 100.

Archived