Home

The Sith Lord

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter IV

The search for Jaden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we going?” Jan asked.

“Correlia,” Kyle told her, “Perhaps Han can help me.”

The Raven’s Claw landed in the busy city of Cornet. Many people were about on Cornet. Humans, Rodians, Twi’leks, Bith, Kel Dor and Zabraks were one of the many species that came to the Cornet. Now where is Han? Kyle thought, He last told me that if I need to see him, he would be on Correlia. Kyle decided that he should go to the local cantina. Perhaps Han would be there. Kyle and Jan were about to enter when an Aqualish bouncer stopped them.

“You come in here, as long as you don’t cause any trouble.”

“We won’t cause any trouble and we can enter” Kyle said, waving his hand at the Aqualish.

“You won’t cause any trouble and you can enter.” The bouncer told them.

Kyle and Jan entered the cantina.

“What did you do?” Jan asked.

“Let’s just say I’ve influenced him.” Kyle told Jan.

The cantina looked great. Several Bith musicians played their instruments and local Podraces could be watched on the loud view screen. Those were just some of the things that could entertain people.

“You go get a table, while I get some drinks,” Kyle told Jan, “What do you want?”

“Correlian Ale please.” Jan told Kyle.

“Okay then,” Kyle told Jan, “I’ll be back soon.”

Kyle went over to the counter. There was nobody at the counter. A Chiss bartender came over to Kyle.

“What can I get for you sir?” He asked, noticing Kyle’s Lightsaber in his belt.

“A Correlian Ale and a Juma Juice.” Kyle told him.

“Of course Jedi sirs.” The Chiss bartender told Kyle.

“In clean glasses please.” Kyle added.

The bartender put his current dirty glasses down and got out two clean ones. He put his glasses to warm up under the boiler.

“It will be about two minutes,” The bartender told Kyle, “Do you seek informations?”

“I do,” Kyle told the bartender, “Have you seen a young man, who carried a Lightsaber and a large scepter?”

“I’m sorry sir, but I haven’t seen any men of what you speak.” The bartender told Kyle.

Both Kyle and the bartender heard a beep. The drinks were ready. The bartender got the drinks and gave them to Kyle.

“Thanks.” Kyle told the bartender, handing him twenty-five Credits.

Kyle took his drinks and returned to the table. He gave Jan her Correlian Ale and Kyle sat down.

Han Solo approached the local cantina. It was busy as always. He was about to enter the cantina, when the bouncer stopped him.

“You come in here, as long as you don’t cause any trouble.”

“Okay okay.” Han told the bouncer.

He entered the cantina. Definitely busy, Han thought.

Kyle took both his and Jan’s glasses away. He returned them to the counter and when he turned around, he noticed Han entering the cantina. He walked up to Han.

“Hey Han, you alright?” Kyle asked.

“Couldn’t be better Kyle,” Han told him, “What are you doing here anyway?”

“I was looking for… information.” Kyle told Han.

“Information on what?” Han asked.

“Come to my table,” Kyle told him, “We can talk more there.”

Kyle led Han to his and Jan’s table. Kyle sat down.

“Well hello Jan,” Han said, “Are you alright?”

“Yeah.” Jan told him.

“Listen Han, we need your help,” Kyle told Han, “Sit down and we’ll explain everything.”

Malus started to train his new apprentice. Caos was strong with his two Lightsabers, but lacked in power and speed. How could he be of any use to Malus? It was no matter. Many Sith in the past were always weak in some part of their training. Malus sent out a group of formidable Droids to attack his apprentice. Caos ignited his two red Lightsabers and waited for the Droids to attack. Soon, they all started to attack. Caos got into a rage and started to attack the Droids.

“Good, good, let the hate flow through you.” Malus told his new Apprentice.

One of the Droids shot at Caos’ shoulder. He yelled out loud and started to destroy the Droid. His anger raised and he ran to destroy the other Droids. The Droids had no chance against him. The Droids were killed in a minute. The Droids fell to the ground. Caos smiled and he put his Lightsabers away.

“Excellent my young apprentice,” Malus told Caos, “Training is over for now.”

Malus and Caos left the training room.

Kyle, Jan and Han left the cantina. Han had told them in the cantina, that he decided not to go with Kyle and Jan, but promised them that if he heard anything of or about Jaden, then he would tell them straight away. Kyle and Jan returned to the Raven’s Claw. They got in and left Cornet. As soon as they left, Jan asked Kyle a question.

“If Jaden has fallen to the dark side, how come he isn’t looking for you?”

“He believes me to be dead.” Kyle told Jan.

“Oh.” Jan said.

“This may prove to be an advantage to us.” Kyle added.

“So where do we go now?” Jan asked.

“Coruscant,” Kyle told Jan, “We must find Jaden’s parents and tell them the bad news.”

Malus entered the bridge of the Echo. His apprentice was by his side. Officer Starkiller greeted them.

“Lord Malus, a group of Stormtroopers have called us asking for your help.” Officer Starkiller told them.

“Leave the fools to their fate,” Malus told him, “Where are these Stormtroopers?”

“Tatooine my lord,” Officer Starkiller told him, “A small squadron of New Republic troopers are attacking them. I suggest you should help them.”

“I grow tired of you Officer,” Malus told Officer Starkiller, “If it will make you feel any happier I’ll go.”

“They will appreciate that my lord.” Officer Starkiller told him.

“Master, can I come?” Caos asked eagerly.

“No, you stay here and complete your training.” Malus told him.

“Yes my lord.” Caos said.

Caos left for the training room and Malus prepared to take his shuttle to Tatooine.

The Raven’s Claw landed on Coruscant. Kyle and Jan got out. Coruscant was as peaceful as ever. A Droid walked up to them.

“Welcome to Coruscant, can I help you both?”

“Yes, can you tell me where the Korr family live?” Kyle asked.

“One moment please,” The Droid told Kyle, “Scanning. Scanning. I’m sorry sir, but the Korr family left a short while ago.”

Kyle sighed.

“Do you know where they are now?” He asked.

“I believe they decided to live on Naboo in the city of Theed.” The Droid told Kyle.

“Thank you.” Kyle told the Droid.

Kyle and Jan returned to the Raven’s Claw.

“Let’s go.” Kyle told Jan.

The Raven’s Claw left Coruscant and was on its way to Naboo.

Stay tuned for Chapter V Stormtrooper’s Revolt

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a good chapter. I liked how you slowed down a little in the cantina and put in some dialogue. Also, I liked the description of the cantina. I could picture it in my head. Great job.

Thanks. I always imagined the cantina to be similar to the one from Jedi Outcast on Nar Shaddaa.

Chapter IV

Stormtrooper’s Revolt

The shuttle landed on Tatooine. Malus got out of his shuttle and got a message on his comlink. It was from the leader of the Stormtroopers.

“Lord Malus, the New Republic are coming in too fast. You must help us. We are near the Sarlacc in the Dune Sea.”

“Just don’t die on me.” Malus told the leader angrily.

“We won’t my lord.” The leader told Malus.

Malus turned his comlink off and returned to his shuttle. Inside was a speeder bike. He got on the speeder bike and sped off to the Dune Sea.

A mysterious man watched the Stormtroopers planning to wait for their leader, Malus. What were they doing? The man thought, Stormtroopers weren’t the type of Troops who would wait for their leader. However the man knew this was strange. He decided to wait for Malus to arrive and see what would happen next.

Malus’ Speeder Bike started to slow down. It had run out of fuel. Blast! Malus thought angrily, This has been a dangerous waste of time. He also had to stop in the worst part of Tatooine. Tusken Raider territory. He heard a Tusken Raider call behind him. Malus ignited his orange Lightsaber and attacked the Tusken Raider. There were more Tusken Raiders. They all got out their Gaffi Sticks and tried to attack Malus. Malus gripped one of the Tusken Raiders and threw him onto the others. They all fell over. Malus threw his Lightsaber at two of the other Tusken Raiders. There were five more Tusken Raiders remaining. The five remaining Tusken Raiders tried to surround Malus, however Malus leapt out and killed a Tusken Raider. Four more left. The remaining four Tusken Raiders got out their Rifles and tried to shoot at Malus. Malus blocked all the shots and stabbed one of the Tusken Raiders. Three more left. Two of the Tusken Raiders tried to run away, but Malus threw his Lightsaber and the Tusken Raiders. One more left. Malus gripped the remaining Tusken Raider and waited until he died. Malus had no time to lose. He sped off into the distance, hoping he could still save the Stormtroopers.

The mysterious man could overhear the Stormtrooper’s plan. It didn’t sound good. The man thought it would be best to assassinate the leader of the group. The man got out his Sniper Rifle and he prepared to fire. He was about to fire, when he heard a Tusken Raider. The man quickly threw his Sniper Rifle away and grabbed his Lightsaber. A red blade ignited from the Lightsaber. The man quickly blocked the Gaffi Stick and stabbed the Tusken Raider. Several more Tusken Raiders closed in on the man. He knew that Tusken Raider territory was dangerous.

“Sir, Lord Malus is approaching.” A Stormtrooper shouted.

“Excellent,” The leader of the Stormtroopers said, “Reload your weapons. This assassination shall be short and quick.”

Malus approached the small group of Stormtroopers. There were two groups aboard two Desert Skiffs right above the Sarlacc. The leader of the Stormtroopers noticed Malus approaching.

“Ah Lord Malus, please come aboard.”

“Where are the New Republic Troops?” Malus asked.

“You fool!” The leader shouted, “There are no New Republic Troops.”

“What?” Malus asked, his anger rising.

“We have business we need to discuss.” The leader told Malus.

“What business?” Malus asked angrily.

As Malus and the leader spoke, a Stormtrooper slowly approached Malus. Malus could feel the Stormtrooper’s presence behind him and Malus immediately ignited his Lightsaber. As he did, it killed the Stormtrooper.

“Attack!” The leader shouted.

The Stormtroopers shot at Malus. Malus nearly fell off the edge, but he leapt backwards onto the other Desert Skiff. The Stormtroopers there weren’t expecting it and Malus killed them all. Malus leapt back to the other Desert Skiff and killed all the Stormtroopers there, except the leader.

“Send more reinforcements!” The leader shouted into his comlink.

As soon as the leader had shouted that, a large army of Stormtroopers approached Malus. Malus felt really angry now.

“Why have you done this to me?” He asked angrily.

“We don’t like your leadership Malus.” The leader told Malus.

Before Malus decided to kill the leader, he asked him one final question.

“Is all the Imperial Remnant against me?”

“No, just us.” The leader told Malus.

Malus gripped the leader and threw him into the Sarlacc. Just as Malus watched him being digested into the Sarlacc, a Stormtrooper fired a rocket from his Merr-Sonn PLX-2M Portable Missile System at the Desert Skiff. Malus leapt onto the other Desert Skiff. Another Stormtrooper from behind fired a rocket from his Merr-Sonn PLX-2M Portable Missile System. Malus leapt backwards onto the ground. The Stormtroopers closed in onto Malus. Malus raised his Lightsaber high, preparing to attack. The Stormtroopers fired at Malus. Malus shot a large bolt of lightning at the Stormtroopers, killing a fifth of their entire army. The Stormtroopers continued to fire at Malus.

Meanwhile, the mysterious man killed all the Tusken Raiders above. He turned off his Lightsaber and turned around. He noticed Malus being attacked down below. It was time to help him. The man was about to go down, when a large group of Stormtroopers stopped him.

Malus blocked all the Stormtrooper’s shots, killing them in the process. The only way he could stay alive was by forcing himself into a rage, causing him to be invincible to incoming shots. He was near the Sarlacc. Suddenly, one of the Stormtroopers shot at Malus’ hand. Malus dropped his Lightsaber and it fell into the Sarlacc. That was the second Lightsaber he had lost. He had no more weapons left. The only weapon he could use now was his scepter. Malus shot his scepter at a large group of Stormtroopers, killing another fifth of the army. Malus was losing power fast and his scepter was running out of power. A Stormtrooper shot at Malus and he dropped his scepter, which disappeared like that time in the Sith Tomb. This was Malus’ moment of weakness. He should have killed the Stormtroopers by now. They were too strong for Malus though. Everyone in the Stormtrooper’s army raised their Blaster Rifles. They were about to shoot, when a mysterious man leapt into the middle and pushed his Lightsaber into the ground. It caused a mild earthquake, killing all the Stormtrooper’s. The man wore crimson robes. He had a weird shaped head, for a Human and he had dark black eyebrows and dark brown eyes.

“Who are you?” Malus asked.

“I’m RedHawke,” The man told Malus, “I was once a spy for Desann and his apprentice, Tavion.”

“If I had a Lightsaber right now, I would kill you!” Malus shouted at RedHawke.

RedHawke handed him a red Lightsaber.

“Go ahead,” RedHawke told Malus, “If it would help you.”

Malus decided not to.

“You may be of some use to me,” Malus told RedHawke.

“That is why I’m here Lord Malus.” RedHawke told Malus.

“How do you know my name?” Malus asked RedHawke.

“I know many things Malus,” RedHawke told Malus, “As a spy and Shadow Lord of the Sith, I do know many things. I want to become your humble servant.”

Malus thought for a moment. There was something strange about this RedHawke. He seemed just as powerful as Malus. It was no matter. Malus thought that he could be useful.

“Come with me,” Malus told RedHawke, “We must return to my shuttle.”

“I’ve a Speeder Bike to get us there,” RedHawke told Malus, “Follow me.”

RedHawke led Malus to his Speeder Bike on top of a cliff. Both Malus and RedHawke got on and sped off into the distance.

Stay tuned for Chapter V The Korr Family

Influence Gained: Jason Skywalker.

RedHawke was just an idea of mine. He is supposed to be as powerful as Malus, but will he kill Malus for Lord of the Sith? We'll find out. I wonder if RedHawke notices he's in a Fic. If not, maybe I'll have to PM him and tell him or see if one of the other Mods notice.

Yep,you're influencing me.Short time,and i'm a Jedi Guardian,lol.

I'm always a Jedi Consular. They're the best to me (In my opinion). The best combinations for me are Scout/Jedi Consular for KOTOR and Jedi Consular/Jedi Master for TSL.

Chapter VI

The Korr Family

The Raven’s Claw landed in a spaceport near the busy city of Theed on Naboo. It was still a beautiful city, considering it’s rule under the Galactic Empire several years before. Kyle and Jan got out of the Raven’s Claw.

“Where do you think the Korrs live?” Jan asked.

Kyle looked around. Where would you find a small family in Theed?

“I don’t know,” He told Jan, “Perhaps we could go to the palace and talk to the local King and Queen. They may know.”

Lucky for Kyle and Jan, they had landed in a spaceport near the palace. Kyle and Jan left the spaceport and entered the main city of Theed. The palace was to the left of them. They noticed two New Republic guards guarding the door.

“Do you think they will let us in?” Jan asked.

“Hopefully they will Jan.” Kyle told her.

Kyle walked up the steps, with Jan following him. They arrived next to the guards.

“What do you want?” One of the guards asked.

“We need information,” Kyle told the guard, “On the Korr family. We was wondering if the King and Queen knew where they lived.”

“Is it urgent?” The other guard asked.

“Yes.” Kyle told the other guard.

“Well if it’s urgent, the Korr family live in the backstreets of Theed,” The first guard told Kyle, “It’s number twenty five.”

“Thank you.” Kyle told the guards.

Kyle and Jan left the palace and tried to locate the backstreets of Theed.

After several minutes of looking, Kyle and Jan found the backstreets of Theed. They were isolated from the rest of Theed, but people occasionally walked down there. The houses were smaller than the large ones near the palace. Soon, Kyle found number twenty five. He knocked on the door. An elderly woman opened the door.

“Hello, can I help you?” She asked nervously.

“My name is Kyle Katarn,” He told her, “This is my partner Jan Ors. I’m a Jedi and I was your son’s Master.”

“You know Jaden?” She asked, “Please come in. I’ll call my husband down.”

Kyle and Jan entered the house. It was a clean house and it had many pictures of Jaden. Many of them from when he was young and others before he left the Academy. A Protocol Droid and an Astromech Droid entered the room.

“Hello there.” The Protocol Droid told Kyle and Jan, “My name is JK-47 and this is my counterpart, RC-62.”

RC-62 beeped out loudly.

“Don’t be rude to our guests RC,” JK told him, “Please sit down. Our Masters will be here to see you shortly.”

RC asked Kyle and Jan if they wanted anything to drink.

“No thanks.” Kyle and Jan told RC at the same time.

The elderly woman and an elderly man entered the room.

“Droids leave us.” The man told the Droids.

“As you wish,” JK told them, “Come on RC.”

As soon as JK and RC left the room, the elderly man and woman sat down.

“My wife, Michaela has told me that you are Jaden’s Master,” He told Kyle, “I’m Lordo.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Jan told them.

“Who are you?” Lordo asked.

“I’m Jan Ors, Kyle’s partner,” Jan told him, “However I’m no Jedi.”

Before either Lordo or Michaela could say anything, Kyle started to speak.

“I’m here to tell you some very bad news,” Kyle started, “Your son has fallen to the dark side.”

Both Kyle and Jan noticed Michaela crying slightly. Lordo tried to comfort each his wife.

“That’s… not… true.” Michaela stammered.

“I’m afraid it is,” Kyle told her, feeling like crying as well, “I am trying to find him and bring him back to the light.”

“I hope you succeed.” Michaela told Kyle.

She left the room. Lordo stayed.

“We’re sorry about this.” Jan told Lordo.

“It’s okay,” He told Jan, “It’s just hard to believe Jaden has fallen to the dark side. He was a kind, helpful kid.”

Michaela returned to the room. Kyle decided to try and comfort them.

“Why did you decide to live on Naboo?” Kyle asked.

“When Jaden left for Yavin IV to join the Jedi, we decided to sell our apartment on Coruscant,” Michaela told Kyle, “After all those years of living in the heart of the Empire, we needed to a new life. So we decided to come here.”

“It’s a nice home.” Jan told her.

“Thanks.” Michaela said.

Lordo walked over to a small locker. It contained three datapads. He handed them to Kyle.

“These are datapads that he wrote about his life,” He told Kyle, “I thought you might like to look at them.”

Kyle nodded a thank you, to Lordo and started to take a look at a datapad. It was written when Jaden was nine.

The Galactic Empire has kept us inside our apartment. It is like we are being guarded all the time. I need to be out. Being kept inside is harsh to all the people on Coruscant. The Emperor has some harsh rules. I hope that the Empire disbands and the Republic returns to power.

Kyle took a look at the next journal.

For me, today is a great day in my life. The Empire has been defeated by the Rebel Alliance and rumours are that the Rebel Alliance shall become the New Republic and that the Jedi shall return. My new dream is to become a Jedi Knight like the Jedi before my time. For now, I’ve built a Protocol Droid and an Astromech Droid to help my parents out. They are JK-47 and RC-62.

Kyle took a look at the final journal.

I’m leaving for the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV to become a Jedi Knight. I hope to do some good to the Galaxy. I hope to get rid of the remnants of the Empire and bring peace to the Galaxy. I shall miss my parents and my Droids, but I know they shall be fine.

Kyle thought the last journal was the saddest. Jaden’s dream was to become a Jedi and get rid of the Imperial Remnant. Now Kyle knew that Jaden would never complete his dream.

“Keep them Master Jedi,” Lordo told Kyle, “We have no use for them.”

“Thanks.” Kyle told Lordo.

“I think it’s best we leave.” Jan told Kyle.

“If we bring your son back to the light, we’ll let you know.” Kyle told Lordo and Michaela.

“We’d appreciate that.” Michaela told Kyle.

Kyle and Jan got up and left the house.

They returned to the Raven’s Claw and prepared to leave Naboo. As the Raven’s Claw entered space, Jan asked Kyle a question.

“Where are we going now?”

“Wherever the Force decides to take us.” Kyle told her.

Stay tuned for Chapter VII Reunion

Solid chapter with a good plot.I like the journal part.And also,i wonder if you will make the ending similar to JK-DQ.

Thanks. We'll have to wait and see about the ending. And that won't be for another 54 Chapters. Chapter VII coming soon.

What, two weeks to finish this Fanfic? I doubt it. It would take me about three months to finish this, without starting another one.

PS. This is my best and most favourite Fanfic I have wrote so far. I'm glad both you, Niner_777 and everyone else who has read this Fanfic like it. I also beg anyone else who has read it but hasn't replied, please reply.

Good dialogue. The journal really added some depth to the plot. Nice job.

Btw, Jason, who was that that got 2000 posts in a month. I've only gotten like 100 in a month, lol.

Thanks. I've lost count of how many posts, I've done in a month. I come on here at least once every day.

Archived