Home

"You last visited 03-22-2005"

BlackDove

So I guess another year passed and a few months to boot.

Swamp still smells as ever. Though all of the topics are identical to all the other forums I visit.

Ridge Racer

MI:3

Sony Sucks

Xbox Sucks

DS sucks

PSP sucks

ad infinitum

Well, just posting to say "hi" to everyone. I guess I'll see you in about a year or so. :p

Oh and a question - why was my title messed with? I log in and it writes "El Pollo Diablo" or something similar. Weird.

Anyway, good to see the old faces are still around. I guess after Academy there weren't a lot of new people influxing.

*waits for Obisidian to announce KOTOR III*

*Walks into thread wearing bathrobe*

The hell? What are you doing here? Do you have any idea what time it is? Oh well, it's good to see an old face.

Oh hey, yeah, you borrowed my Walkman last time you were here. I need that back. Thanks.

*Walks into thread wearing bathrobe*

The hell? What are you doing here? Do you have any idea what time it is? Oh well, it's good to see an old face.

Oh hey, yeah, you borrowed my Walkman last time you were here. I need that back. Thanks.

Finders Keepers Losers Weepers (for lack of a better analogy, 5 year old's logic works)

Also, your bits are showing, cover that stuff up.

You must smell pretty bad Kal-El..er...Blackdove, if you woke Rhett up after 3am. BTW, how the Hell are ya?

Pretty good, things are going. Managed to play KOTOR I and II in the meantime (Star Wars related news I guess). But not much has changed. I swear less these days, getting older and duller.

Welcome back to our own little dark corner in the internet world. :p

Thank you. But you have yet to see the dark. This is PG-13 at best :p

I do not know you. Therefore, I do not like you, and I hope we will make great friends.

Err.

I know you though, from Aresen. You were heading off to Army or some supremely awesome thing like that last or next-to-last time I read those forums. Maybe it was third-time-last-time. Not sure. But anyway, the skirt suits you good, as always.

Archived