Home

[ART]Exodious Prime

As you may know, I've made up a characters to use in the RPGs that I play in. One of them is Exodious Prime. His info is in the Character Databank sticky in the Dantooine Theatre Company. I'll post his info and a pencil on paper picture of him.

EDIT: Forgot to put [ART]

Sorry. Something is wrong with my connection. I'll have to post it later.

EDIT: Sorry for all this confusion. Everything is going crazy, including me, lol. I'm still working on getting ImageShack to work. Btw, I did double post, sorry, but in the confusion of the huge size issue, I deleted the my last post. Now I'm trying to edit everything back to normal. What an experience, lol.

EDIT2: I hope that this works:

EDIT3: Just trying to resize this thing. :)

exodiousprime7my.jpg

EDIT4: That's good enough. I hope you like it. Feel free to leave me comments, as this took me a long time to make. I'll post the info and give more details about it later.

EDIT5: Do you think that I'm getting carried away with the EDITs? LOL

Here's his info:

Name: Exodious Prime

Species: Human

Side: Whichever makes the highest offer

Appearance: Medium length dirty blond hair, 1.85 meters (with armor), grey eyes hidden partially by hair when helmet is removed, completely lean and in shape.

Armor/Robes: Republic Commando style, black and gold armor.

Weopons: Red lightsaber, DC17/m sniper, flash/smoke gernades, remote detonators, vibroblade, grappling hook, standard med and camo equipment.

Ship(optional): Majestic Strike (Modified Arc-170)

RP: Key of the Ancients and The Genoharadan and Ebon Hawk Crew-Clone Wars

EDIT: I wonder what happened to his bio? Well, I'll post it after there are some replies.

Sorry for the double post, but I needed a bump. :D

Any comments?

Good drawing, but I would prefer it in colour.

I've tried uploading a drawing of the Star Forge onto Imageshack, but it isn't uploading. I've registered and everything and the file is bmp. If anyone knows how to get it to upload, please tell me.

Sorry, I don't know. I have trouble with Imageshack also. Does it say that it is too big? It said that for mine, so I had to resize it.

Anyway, I think that I will try to color it. I'm not much of an artist. I'm good with adding lots of details, but I'm not that neat, rather slopy, lol. I try though. Oh, and another thing, I'm not good at action shots. Ones from the front, like above, I can do okay.

Sorry, I don't know. I have trouble with Imageshack also. Does it say that it is too big? It said that for mine, so I had to resize it.

Anyway, I think that I will try to color it. I'm not much of an artist. I'm good with adding lots of details, but I'm not that neat, rather slopy, lol. I try though. Oh, and another thing, I'm not good at action shots. Ones from the front, like above, I can do okay.

Yeah, it says it's too big. I tried resizing it to the smallest size (Avatar), but it still doesn't upload.

I don't know what's wrong then.

EDIT: Wait, did you resize it in your photo program or in Imageshack?

I don't think I have a photo program, but I did try to resize it in Imageshack. That is where I resized it to Avatar, but it didn't show on My Images. Tut tut and it's supposed to be easy to use. I think I'm starting to hate that Site.

I actually don't remember registering for imageshack. Maybe I did? Pottsie, if you have a photo program, like photo editor or something, try making it smaller in that program. That's all I can think of.

Any more comments about the picture?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's just a little thing I whipped out in paint. I didn't feel like using the scanner. I might do a hand drawing as well, but for now:

Exodious Prime's Lightsaber.

exlightsaber3sg.png

It's not great, for I stink at paint. Anyways, enjoy.

Comments too, please. :D

EDIT: The size could have been better, but it still fits.

Archived