Home

SWG Stratics Videos

Trahern Valley

Just thought I'd pop into the first SWG forums I ever signed up to and mention that SWG Stratics has opened a movie section. Go watch my movies before I get in trouble with the big bosses again, just in case.

http://swg.stratics.com/content/movies/movies.php

Some may think it's odd, me mentioning it here, rival website and all. But we're all good buddies! Really!

And our elite hacker division are in no way responible for your technical difficulties, DMUK. :rolleyes:

Trahern/Obten.

They were all starsider, and took place... hm... you know, it's all bleeding together. Some before the CU, some after, I think.

Prophets of the Dark side was about one of those spontanious events that the Powers That Be would occasionally trigger. People on either side of the civil war would get a message to get to a certain place, they'd go, stuff would happen.

Not sure how often that particular scenario happened. For all I know it was the only thing they ever did. Does that kind of thing still happen at all?

yeah sometimes they do events like that...i always end up missing out though thanks to work, i usually see or get involved in the aftermath pvp battles. :D one time this week about a hundred droids appeared in Theed, that was insane.

Wow...

I forgot what the game was like back in those days. The old saying: Less is more, could not hold truer than for SWG.

Sure there were the problems in PVP combat with mind poisons and such pre-CU, but in the end either you dealt with it or you didn't. The FRS was shot full of holes... but in the end it resulted in huge 20 on 20 battles and in some cases 2 groups on either side and we had fun.

The CU imo was kinda in the right direction, but the FRS and 20 man groups should have remained.

Hopefully if someone has a connection to the SWG dev team, they will lead them to this site and have them watch a video or two. Maybe then they'll start to question the insanity of what they are trying to do with the NGE. Maybe one day we'll get SWG back.

We could get pre-cu back, easily. Everquest got their own classic servers, so that's no excuse anymore. But the SWG team isn't as large as it used to be anymore because of the great loss they suffered when they launched NGE, therefor I don't think they have time to control 2 game systems at the same time.

man i miss those RP events... i was there when vader and the emperor arrived.. ofcourse i switched guild in between the events.. but still :) man that were some great days.....

*sigh*

I WANT TO BLOW UP REBEL BASES WITH ISF AGAIN!!!!

*cry*

Just watched the farewell video, man that brings back lots of good memories. God I miss the huge PVP battles and the Rebel base raiding.

As far as for the future of SWG, I'd honestly consider it a huge leap forward if they would just go back to Pre CU(even the CU would be great), but I really doubt they will.

Archived