Home

Post Your Pic

Yufster

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would post one but i had my PC remas-turd (harhar) so I lost all the pics of my bad self, and now I dont have a camera :(. Also I dont want people to know that in reality Im a 63 year old woman with pink hair and pierced nipples.

yarrrrr.jpg

It's post your pic, innit?

And here's my DS, on which I play Resident Evil, Animal Crossing, and pwn up on Metroid deathmatch which is actually a really good FPS.

suicide.jpg

Next!

So youre the guy on the left? :p

This is me...b5997524.jpg

in my Darth Vader Costume. Don't laugh, I was going to Episode 3 in costume. This is the best pic of me on my computer.

I'll see your Vader outfit, and raise you: "THE SHORTEST DARTH VADER EVER!!!"

DVCostume.jpg

Note the height of the doorknob and light-switch. Taken sometime in the late 70's/ early 80's.

Somethings a bit more recent:

Christmas_2005_032.jpg

The_Prez.jpg

Yeah... I was probably 8 or 9, maybe 10. Halloween,.. I want to say 1979 or '80. So I was probably 4-foot-something (at best.)

I still have the cape and helmet, though!

That's my cousin's cat. That pic was taken at her house last Christmas. I was laying on the couch, waiting for dinner, when the cat came over and made herself comfortable. "You're in her spot!" was what I was told.

I actually have a cat of my own that is also a calico, but much larger and fluffier than even that one, however. I'll have to see if I have a pic handy on the ol' hard-drive... or dust off the digicam and actually take one when I get a chance.

In the meantime, while we're on the subject, and in the interest of completeness... here's a colored pencil sketch of Vader I did a while back (when I used to sulk around the art rooms at school) that I just happen to have uploaded on my webspace (for some forgotten reason.)

Vader.jpg

Archived