Home

Double birthday for me!

Crow_Nest

Well Happy freakin Birthday too you then man! Here is the Blue Milk, but don't tell your mom where you got it from. This stuff is lethal if you consume it in large amounts.

bluemilk32ae.jpg

Thats ok, I'll take my chances. The only problem is that the picture isnt loading :D

And thanks guys! :)

Happy Birthday, old chum! May you have a good one with lots of geeky PC-upgrade presents! And happy LF anniversary too!

Thanks everyone, and long time no see Sabre! And to you too IG! (Or should I say, CHEAT MASTER! :p) How are you guys doing? Oh yeah i've got Half-Life 2: Episode One and some cash for my birthday, part of it which i used to buy myself a new eDimensional AudioFX Headset which would be arriving tomorrow morning yay! :cool:

Thanks everyone, and long time no see Sabre!

What have I been doing, you ask?

Reading movie scripts, reading novels, learning french, not studying, going to classes for 6.5 hours, aimlessly wasting time, living routine, getting social anxiety and getting excited on the FC World Cup 2006.

There's more to it, but enough for now.

Happy B-day crow_nest! Ah, it seems only yesterday you were a kiddie too young to be playing JA.

Ah, they grow up so fast... where does the time go? ;)

Enjoy the cake!

Yeah I remember those days too Kurgan! And I remembered we used to plant trip mines on the doors which lead to the crystals in Korriban Siege . :D

Archived