Home

[PS2] 2 player option??!

Hi,

Maybe I'm being stupid, or missing something but..

I've got Battlefront (1) on the PS2 and I want to play 2-player split-screen mode, not online.

When I select the 'Multiplayer' option on the main menu I just get a message saying something about me not being online.

I was under the impression that you can play 2-player split-screen with this game.

Can anyone help / advise on this as me and my bro want to session it with some beers!

Cheers Guys!

:)yea.. i dont got it on ps2 :)

I haven't got it on the PS2 would have been better.

I was under the impression that you can play 2-player split-screen with this game.

You can, you don't select "Multiplayer", there is a "Splitscreen" option on the main menu, remember you need two PS2 controllers to play splitscreen on Battlefront, not a PS2 and PS1 controller.

My friend had this same problem. You need two of the same controllers. I think he had to buy the same brand of controller too. Maybe one was just a PS1 controller.

I play splitscreen with two PS2 controllers of different brands, it just needs to be not PS1 to work.

Yeah, although I'm sure that the menu is "splitscreen" rather than using the mulitplayer option? Then when you come to choose sides, just choose opposing teams to get a vs mode, or the same side to get co-op.

It's one feature I like as it's intuative.

Archived