Home

How many troops???

tsli

I'm thinking about getting this game(kinda stuck between EAW or Call of Duty 2); anyway i was just wondering how many units can u have on the biggest map.

Can u have more than 100 stormtroopers(i think it's 9 in a squad)

and how many ISD or Mon cals on space maps.

On the space maps the Empire has a pop cap of 20, and the Rebels 25. Both the ISD and the Mon Cal cruiser are worth 4 a piece. Fighters cost 1 for the Rebels and are free for the Imperials. Other than that, most ships cost 2-3 each.

I'm not sure exactly how many stormtroopers there are in each unit in EaW, but ground battles have a total pop cap of 10 for each side. A unit of stormtroopers (2 squads of probably 20-25 soldiers in each) costs 1.

Each unit of stormtroopers has 2 squads of 9 soldiers each in the out-of-box game. If you land 10 squads of stormtroopers (or 10 AT-ATs), you'll have 180 troops on the field. If you also land General Veers, who doesn't take up a population slot, you can drop an additional 18 stormtroopers for a total of 198 soldiers.

The Rebel troopers come in three squads of five per unit; so each unit of Rebel troops has 15 soldiers. If the Rebels landed nothing but regular infantry on a planet, they could have 150 troops.

Archived