Home

For continuity's sake...

Tysyacha

I don't think it's necessary to have all the characters from KotOR and TSL incorporated in the next KotOR game. That's a lot of characters to incorporate into the game's storyline.

I would like to see a continuation OR conclusion of the storyline from TSL though.

No. Well, maybe. It would be difficult to cram every single character from kotor I and II into a single game, but I still would like to see a few old faces. I want to see new characters too, though.

It depends.

Kreia - no, she's dead.

Mira - possible as a Cameo, because she can die

Hanharr - possible as a cameo, because he can die

HK47 - absolutely

T3-M4 - absolutely

Canderous/Mandalore - absolutely

Atton - sure

Visas - sure

Disciple - yeah, because he was kinda a Jedi anyway

Handmaiden - yeah, because she was kinda a Jedi anyway

Bao-dur - yep

I dont think its possible or needed to have everyone show up in the game. If anything having all of them appear might even go against continuity, as the chances of running into everyone would be pretty low!

Actually, visas can die too, and HK-47 has the chance of never being rebuilt by the exile, so technicly they could be counted out too ;)

I'd like to see jolee, atton, carth, disciple/handmaiden and maybe visas come back for small roles (obviously only appearing when the variables align correctly).

As for party members, HK and T3 i think are certain to be there. maybe bao or atton back as a jedi, would help with filling in some details about the exile. Aside from that i cant really think of anyone else to have.

Hmm... A couple would be good to see, that couldn't have been killed off in the past...

Revan.

Droids.

Bastila and Carth would almost definately feature as they were in both.

Mission? Could she die? She'd have aged and changed a lot by now so she has the most potential for revisiting I think.

Canderous/Mandalore.

That would be enough for me.

Its possible mission could die, yes. And it was never stated (to my knowlege( that bao was actually killed, because of the cut content alot of the fates of party members were unconfirmed. But i think that he either died in the crash or was with hk at the droid factory, in the cut content version. I'm not 100% sure on bao being at the factory or if he was dead though, so dont hold me to that ;)

When we first played TSL, chracters like Kreia, Bao-dur, Atton, and Handmaiden were all new and we hadn't seen them before. There was no hint of their existence previous to this game.

IMO, that's why we like them. They were new characters and we got to know them, learn from them, watch them grow and in most instances, assisted in their development. To me, that's what this game is about.

I would very much like to have a similar experience in Knights III.

Yes, Id like to touch on Revan's fate.

Yes, I'd like to make it to Coruscant as well as other new worlds out in the outer rim, perhaps chasing the true sith.

Yes, I'd like cameos of others and perhaps a run in with an old character.

But for me, I'd definately need fresh, new, unheard of characters with their own personal twist to the story.

Should all the characters that were in KOTOR and TSL appear in KOTOR III?

We know how all of their lives ended, so I would say they are not important. Bastila, Revan, and Exile should appear in KotOR III, but they should have a minor role. Just my opinion.

Alright, lets do a bigger list

Can appear-

Revan

Exile

HK-47

T3-M4

Atton

Visas (can you kill her? I tried but it didn't work)

Bao-Dur (incidently, the cut content does NOT have him with HK at the factory)

Mandalore/Canderous

Handmaiden/Brianna

Disciple/Mical

GO-TO

Can only appear as a Cameo

Bastila

Carth

Juhani

Jolee

Mission

Zaalbar

Mira

Hanharr

Cannot Appear-

Kreia

Bao's Remote

So there you are. Personally if there is a KotOR3, I think that Canderous/Mandalore, T3 and HK-47 will all be story-crucial. I would also like Bao to appear on Telos and the other Jedi on Coruscant, but thats another story.

Must Appear:

HK + T3

Note: Visas can be killed. Give her a lightsaber, and talk to her before you face Nihilus, you can ask her to kill herself, and she would do a lightsaber insettion to herself. Only works with Visas having lightsaber equipped during that dialogue. Personally it pains me to kill her though. She is so lovely, like a broken little rag doll... :3

Must kill Visa next time...

I agree with Canderous/Mandalore(having a few dozen Mandalorians would help with the battles) and HK since he has a connection to Revan. Though I'm gonna guess you can chose who died and who survived in the games, a more detailed conversation like you had when you first met Atton.

I'm hoping... though doubting... the cut content gets recycled in KOTOR3.

Alright, lets do a bigger list

Bao-Dur (incidently, the cut content does NOT have him with HK at the factory)

Ah, cheers. I wasnt sure :)

Visas also needs to be wearing her default clothing too i think. I could never figure out why i couldnt kill her, because i had the Visas robes mod, doh!

• 1 month later...

Personally, I would want to have all new party members (the droids can stay), but I would not be opposed to the old party members making their way into K3, so long as it was meaningful to the story. I don't want to see a character that I know just selling something on the street. If they put them in, I want them to be contributing to the story.

It depends entirely on whether "appearing" in KotOR3 means being playable or merely making a cameo appearance. If it's the former, then no. If it's the second, then it's possible and should happen IMHO.

Since people like lists, I'll make one too...

Revan - definitely. We need to know what happened to him in the unknown regions.

Bastila - yes, she's the major tie between the games. I'd like her to be a companion.

Carth - only as a cameo appearance (like in KotOR2), but with greater importance to the game.

Mission Vao - potentially if Revan is LS. I'd like her as a temporary companion, replaced by an alternate character for DS Revan.

Zaalbar - just the same as Mission

T3-M4 - definitely

HK-47 - of course

Canderous - yes, but maybe only as a cameo or very late in the game

Jolee - only as a temporary companion (LS Revan) and otherwise cameo. No for DS Revan.

Juhani - No. Even if Revan is LS, I think she should have died on Katarr.

Exile - defintely, and for the same reasons as Revan.

Visas - yes, but only as a cameo

Disciple - yes, but only as a cameo

Handmaiden - yes, but only as a cameo

Atton - yes, but only as a cameo

Mira - yes, but only as a cameo

Hanharr - yes, but not playable. He didn't die for DS Exile and can be spared by Mira for LS Exile.

GOTO - no, he died for LS Exile and I can't imagine DS Exile not killing him sooner or later.

Kreia - given that she's dead, she could appear only as a force ghost. That might happen, though.

ill do one too then. JUst to fit in :p

Revan - Im surre he will have to be talked about in the game, but i wouldnt want to speak to him/her or meet them, as it'd be diferent to the reavan i made, in looks, how i imagine voice etc..

Bastila - Id like her to appear yes, as a cameo

Carth - only as a cameo appearance if he appears at all, should appear if revan was female, as he was the romance option

Mission Vao - I liked her, but there is no need to see her again.

Zaalbar - No, he was a boring character, doesn't need to return

T3-M4 - No. Maybe see him around, need his advice at some point, but not a party member like the prevous ones.

HK-47 - No, i dont think he should return, you didnt have to get him in kotor 1, and u didnt have to build him in kotor 2. He could return, but as a cameo, with T3.

Canderous - A Cameo, not another party member,

Jolee - No, he dies if you go dark side,

Juhani - I want her too, as she was an interesting character, maybe a cameo?

Exile - Yes, but the same as i wrote about revan

Visas - yes, i feel she should have a role in the 3rd one, but not as a party member, maybe part of the new council? with the other jedi party members?

Disciple - No.

Handmaiden - Yes, was a good character, but only if exile was male, she dies otherwise.

Atton - yes through a cameo, maybe helps the new character out in the 3rd one.

Mira -same as atton

Hanharr - No, wasnt interesting character.

GOTO - The man should appear as having some role in the 3rd, but not the robot he controlled.

Kreia - I was thinking about htis the other day, she must appear as a force ghost in the 3rd, she was one of the best characters in the game, and i think she will have a role in the 3rd, maybe appears everynow and again, manipulating the characters.

Revan - Im surre he will have to be talked about in the game, but i wouldnt want to speak to him/her or meet them, as it'd be diferent to the reavan i made, in looks, how i imagine voice etc..

I should probably have added that I'd want both gender, alignment, jedi class and appearance to be chosen by the player during the game.

Jolee - No, he dies if you go dark side,

Juhani - I want her too, as she was an interesting character, maybe a cameo?

Any comment made about Jolee will be just as relevant for Juhani, since they both get to live or die at the temple.

GOTO - The man should appear as having some role in the 3rd, but not the robot he controlled.

There is no Goto - there is only G0-T0

No.

I want new characters, new storylines. To be honest, I can't even think of one character except the 2 droids (its obvious they will be party members).

The thing is, part of Kotor's fun is to deal with characters, hear their comments, find out what and how they think and do side quests with them. A lot of the existing characters we know already, there is no point in having them in the 3. game.

Archived