Home

Yet Another Addictive Internet Game!

Sabretooth

Ok, I just went on an entire game seeing how many points I could get off no squares.

0 squares

9542 points.

Also, if you do this. Did you know your curser square can get so small it's invistible? It happened to me and I ended there.

I freakin win!

ifreakinwin7ub.th.jpg

Videos:

After Square dissapeared: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UqcHKEtQeM

Aftermath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzZGHdFTMQ

*waiting on YouTube to let people view my videos of proof*

Now, as to how I got the rediculously high score, I was about to die, as I accidentally got a red dot at around 160 squares, and got large square, and it was at almost a fourth the size of my screen, and I got invinciblity and was goin around the sides to get the most of it. I noticed I had gotten about 220 squares, and then I noticed that it was taking over the whole screen. It took over the whole screen, and then it just kept going. I went to get my digicam to take a movie of it, but when I got back, it just showed the game minus my square. The score and number of squares was rediculous, and that's when I filmed the first vid. Then I went to get a new cd to listen to, and when I came back it had unglitched and got me screencap above, as well as the second video.

Glitches ftw :D

I was almost able to recreate that glitch, but my invincibility ran out just before the screen was full, and so I only got this:

realifreakinwin0pz.th.jpg

Now that I've pwned all with my legit score, I'm gonna see how good a score I can get with no power-ups whatsoever.

Damn.

I found out how I was so freakin good on there. It's because I was running it on an old computer, and it slowed it down. Quite a bit. I didn't realise it until today when I played it on the school computer.

So yeah, you win TiE >.> <.<

So yeah, you win TiE >.> <.<

MUWAHAHAHA!!! You can kick my ass in Halo 2, but I shall always have a somewhat higher score in some flash game that you already have a higher score in! MUWAHAHAHAH!!!!

*passes out*

Archived