Home

Eclipse ?

Ocelot

there

and well I guess that the superlaser will have a great delay, and that will be an ability like concentrate fire from the Home One (i hope for the delay to be at least twice that of concentrate fire) ...any way Home One will sure be the first to die in a player against player with the Eclipse if it can be used in GC or skirmish

I hereby reiterate my theory that the Eclipse will be a background unit (like the Death Star) that will not enter combat but rather fire its superlaser at certain intervals.

Other opinions, anyone?

I second your thought, good Darth Anarch! Care to join me in tea and crumpits? :p

Anyway, I agree. In all the videos so far, it looks out of the battle, and has a button on the command bar to fire it's super laser exactly like the Death Star. Plus, it's so large that it wouldn't be able to move effectively under the player's commands. However, not all info has been released yet, so it just might be an actual unit.

...yep =( it seems like it will be in the background to me, look how the star destroyer is over the eclipse, that can't be done with actual units, cause we dont have z axis.

It will lock weird to see an asteroid field over the eclipse in the middle of the battle X_x hahahah

=( i really wanted to have those to SSD in battle as actual units =(

...forget my commentary, i just saw the E3 video again, and the ISD can do exactly the same with the executor, i mean to be over them, and the executor dont apper as a gigantic triangle in the radar screen o whatever that screen is called.

so it can still be an actual unit, who knows.

Lando XD hahaha or another hero like him.

I agree with u, I really hope its an actual unit with lots of hardpoints, I dont care if game is unbalanced XD, maybe we can omit that unit on multiplayer. This time i dont care of the consecuences of bringing that thing as an actual unit XD i just want to see it.

Maybe it can be the emperor space unit, and if u destroy it emp is done for, like the DS, that way u can use that great power, but at great risk.

Archived