Home

Behind the Magic Cd

OzzyGuanche

• 2 weeks later...

I am not certain if this thread is still active, but I saw directions to this site on YouTube. I have had the Behind the Magic CD since it came out, and used to run it fine on my old computer. After doing some cleaning, I was able to dig up this CD, but when I attempt to install it on my current PC (Windows 7- 64 bit), I get an error message and I am unable to install it. Can anyone please provide assistance as to how to make the CD run as it once did. Thank you in advance...Ricky

• 5 months later...

I tried to convert the Weaponstest Videos (that poor Stormtrooper), but grisc keeps telling me "Unsupported header flag"

The Videos (located at DATA\TECH\WEAPONS\TOPICS\WEAPTEST) are in snm format. Has anyone ever tried to extract/convert these (and did NOT fail)?

I tried to convert the Weaponstest Videos (that poor Stormtrooper), but grisc keeps telling me "Unsupported header flag"

The Videos (located at DATA\TECH\WEAPONS\TOPICS\WEAPTEST) are in snm format. Has anyone ever tried to extract/convert these (and did NOT fail)?

It would be fun to see that on YouTube.

• 2 months later...

Archived