Home

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

Optimos Prime stood in the cockpit of an Imperial dropship. He was giving orders to the other dropships about where to land. He could see the battlefield below, and his heart pumped a little harder. This was what he was made for. Now he got to show off his skill.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They've got an underground base," Optimos informed one of the gunship pilots. "Maybe we can get an air strike to blow them in? We'd have to keep our troops at a distance though." Optimos continued to assess the situation like a supercomputer. That was what he did best.

"My Lord Malus, I request that I be allowed to lead the division of our troops to assault the enemy's main defences, as the most powerful of your three apprentices, and the one most learned in the teachings of the Sith, I believe that of the three of us, I stand the best chance of killing the Jedi scum." Aranos was confident that Malus would choose him, and even if he didn't, he knew that Arken was up to something and intended to ruin what it was. Really, thought Aranos, Arken is too obvious with his intentions, one of our most important teachings and he has yet to learn it. What is done in secret has great power. I imagine Malus wouldn't do bad to learn it either...

Laughing to himself, Aranos spoke back to Arken through the Force. My corpse? It could wield more power than your pitiful being. Aranos decided to try and unsettle his rivals. "I agree Arken that would be a good idea. Your first ever I believe." He turned back to Malus. "But, as always, the decision is yours my Lord."

Aranos boarded the dropship with his squadron and directed the pilot to land as close as possible to the main Republic defenses.

When the dropship set down on the war-torn surface of Mygeeto, the pilot informed Aranos that their objective, the command centre, was only 1.546 miles away and that they could reach it very soon.

"Excellent work." Aranos declared, "Commence disembarking and ready your weapons."

They left the ship and assumed standard urban combat positions, taking advantage of any and all cover while moving forward. It wasn't long before Republic soldiers began their counter attack on Aranos' squad, and the fighting was bloody. Aranos slew several of the Republic scum with his lightsaber but soon became bored with the tedious sniping between the two groups and began to make his own way towards the command centre, secure in the knowledge that the Jedi and command staff would surely be there. He secretly hoped that another of the three apprentices would be there, or even better: both of them. Aranos did not intend Malus to have so many aprentices when he left Mygeeto...

Arken comanded the Imperial Troopers to slaughter the New Republic Troopers in every ways possible.He then sensed something.

Hmm,Aranos is headed to the command centre.Well,i'll pay him a little visit,thought Arken.His thoughts were a bit slippery,but he knew what to do.Many barriers stood in his path but he easily jumped and destryoed the generators,allowing the Imperial Troopers to move on to kill the New Republic Troopers.

"Very good soldiers.Keep this up and i may mention this to Lord Malus.Oh and,don't cover me,i'm bored and angry." said Arken.He was always on a bad mood and noone would like to know how he was when he was reallt angry.Many New Republic soldiers got in his way but he blocked their shots and cut them in pieces with his lightsaber.

"Filthy worms,think they can stop me." muttered Arken to himself.

Aranos finally reached the door to the command centre. The pitiful guards posted there where no match for him. He brung up his lightsaber and was about to cut the door open, but thought better of it. Aranos deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt before using an almighty force push to blow the door off of its hinges and to send it flying into a Republic terminal. He then strode through the door, black cape blowing in the wind and spoke to the Republic command staff:

"Resist, and you will die. Surrender, and you will die anyway." He then brought up his hands in front of him and sent force lightning arcing out towards them.

Archived