Home

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

Malus prepared to find the leaders. They had to somewhere on Mygeeto. Otherwise Malus wouldn't be here. Several more New Republic Troops tried to kill Malus, but he put an end to their lives by throwing his Lightsaber at them. He continued on looking for the leaders.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The few survivors of Aranos' lightning were quickly finished by his lightsaber. Aranos walked over to the main command terminal and set about hacking into it. He then got out his comlink and contacted Malus:

"My Lord, the Republic command centre has fallen. Unfortunately, the Jedi scum and the Republic leader were not here. Fortunately for us, however, they were unable to get off a distress call so no one else is aware of this. I am quite sure that I can turn their computers against them and take command of the enemy, I will send them orders that will disadvantage them and put them into disarray. I think this battle is going to become interesting..."

Aranos threw back his head and roared with laughter.

"Arken, Arken... You really think that you could defeat me don't you? I assure you that you are very much mistaken."

He then stood up from the chair he occupied and turned to face Arken.

"For example, you have already lost your first chance to kill me. For myself, if our roles were reversed, it would have been a simple matter to hide myself in the Force and kill you before you knew I was there. However, the way that you have done it, I now have the chance to fight back." Aranos drew and ignited his own crimson lightsaber, which illuminated the command centre with an eerie glow.

"And now, Arken, you shall die."

"We'll see about that.And i didn't kill you by behind because i wanted you to see your killer!" shouted Arken as he ran to Aranos.He annoyed him and he wanted very much to kill him.He swung his lightsaber to Aranos' abdomen but he blocked.Then he imediatly blasted Aranos with a Lightning Bolt,knocking him over.

(It's Malus, Connor. Not Mulas.)

"Very good Nordar," Malus said through his Comlink, "I shall see to it personally."

Malus ran through the battlefield of Mygeeto, killing New Republic Troops on the way. Soon he noticed Arken and Aranos fighting. Nordar was right.

"Stop fighting!" He shouted, "We've got bigger things to worry about. You can fight over your lives for me later!"

Malus snatched the nervous New Republic Trooper and snarled at him.

"Where are your leaders?" He asked.

"I... I don't know." The New Republic Trooper squealed.

"Tell me and I shall spare your life." Malus told him.

"In Hangar 18 at the end of this platform," The New Republic Trooper squealed, "It's all I know I swear."

"Good," Malus said, "Prepare to die."

Malus ignited his Lightsaber and left the man dead.

((Hey, I'm not trying to be nasty, but could we PLEASE have some more detailed posts? I mean: 'Nordar jumped up slashing 3 troopers and stabbing 1.' That does nothing to advance the story.))

Aranos turned back to the control panel and sat down again. Although from an outsider's point of view it might appear that he had just come off worst, in fact that little fall he had taken would only serve to give him an even bigger advantage later...

With a little smile to himself, Aranos began the most direct way of finding the Jedi leader: he asked him where he was using the captured command centre.

"Master Jedi, sir. We appear to have lost your squadron's indicator from the tactical display, could you please inform us of your location so that we may correct the problem?"

Archived