Home

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the two Sith reached hangar 18, Aranos motioned Arken on towards the hangar and with a friendly, almost respectful tone said, "After you, Arken, I wouldn't want to get in your way and you were the one who discovered that they were here and then told me."

A large group of New Republic Troopers surrounded Malus, just as he finished talking to Optimos. The group was around one hundred Troops. They started to shoot at Malus, which he managed to block several shots, but even as the Sith Lord, he wouldn't be able to beat them all. Instead, Malus quickly cut a hole through the floor and was falling through the clouds, but luckily he landed on Optimos' abandoned Air Speeder. Malus quickly used it to get back onto the Facility.

"Good, sounds like a little sport to me." said Arken with a sick, evil look on his face.

He quickly ignited his lightsaber and started swinging. He saw the hole and stepped back. He Force Pushed many New Republic Troopers to the hole but not before they were stabbed by his blood red lightsaber.

Aranos followed Arken through the hole and began blocking blaster bolts with his lightsaber and sending blasts of Force lightning towards the Republic soldiers. HE quickly scanned the crowd for the Republic Leaders, but couldn't see them, but then he noticed another door leading out of the room and began to move towards it.

Aranos glanced at Arken and said, "Regardless, I prefer to offer them the chance. Is it not better to have a new recruit for our army, or even a prisoner, than to have a corpse? The former is far more useful. And besides, I am a Sith Lord, not some pathetic little dark jedi crazed with bloodlust." He turned back to the leaders and spoke once more, "Still, it matters little to me what choice you make, do not presume to think that I am merciful."

"You maybe a Sith Lord, but nobody is as powerful as me." Malus told them all, causing everyone to turn round to notice him.

Malus was right. Nobody was as strong as him. Except perhaps Darth Malus the Great. Malus forgot about him for the moment and prepared to interrogate the leaders.

"You, Arken? No, not a comment about you." Aranos turned to look at Malus. He imagined that there would be very little left of the Republic leaders left after this, such a waste. He smiled to himself and thought, 'Soon, soon it shall happen, and it cannot be soon enough...' But he was forgetting himself, letting his emotions betray him so.

*Is it too late to make an entrance?*

*If not here are character stats:

Lord Konohomaru

Species: Unknown but thought to be humanlike.

Eye Color: Blood-Red

Hair Color: Black

Favorite Weapon: A single-bladed lightsaber that has unusual powers that increase his force abilities considerably.

Lightsaber Color: Blood Red

Favorite Ship: His war ship. (His ship is similar to Malak's ship was.)

Favorite Force Powers: Enhancing his robes with the force to make them nonrestricting but yet protecting, Force Storm (lightning), occasionally he will use Force Choke in political situations, the Force Lightsaber Throw (learned from his days as a Jedi, of which at one time he was a Master at the age of twenty), and a few Force Healing and all around Force Buffs to make him stronger.

Masters: None

Apprentices: Ten Fallen Jedi that followed him after the betrayel of his Sith army to him.

Homeworld: Tatooine, though he was taken to Dantooine immediately after birth because of his already increadable command of the force on the day he was born.

Political Afflication: Sith

Occupation: Former Sith Lord that was betrayed by his army all but 10 Fallen Jedi that are left fled his ominous and forboading power. Now he leads these ten as thier Infamous Master known throughout the galaxy as the Fallen Jedi too strong for the Sith.

Allies: His ten apprentices.

Enimies: Everyone that doesn't fear him enough to become part of his army, his apprentice, or even a petty slave of his.

Bio: Is explaned in small parts above but I'll go over it again: Lord Konohomaru was taken at birth from his home planet of Tatooine on the day of his birth because of already commanding use of the force to allow him to walk the day he was born by enhancing his strength with the force and the great disterbance in the force when he was born. From there he became a Padawan at the age of ten. Then he was immediately taken as an Apprentice under a Master after that and at the age of 20 became a Master himself. He then started on his inevitable rise to the Dark Side. He went to the Sith then after slaghtering countless people on Dantooine for no reason at all. Upon his arrival on Korriban he was immediately taken into the army as a General. From there over the years of being in the army he slowly assasinates each of his commanding officers making him skyrocket in rank eventually becoming a Sith Lord. Some short time later he was betrayed by his army. They revolted against his awesome power and eventually fled it after he had slaughtered many of them. He was then only left with 10 Fallen Jedi followers that would become his Apprentices. Nearly a year later his ship lands on the ruins of Dantooine where it had been destroyed by Darth Revan's treacherous betraying Apprentice, Malak, some time before. On Dantooinian ruins, he established a small base. but is not challenged there for that post. Yet...

There is a great disturbance in the force. All the Force Sensitive sense it as Lord Konohomaru's ship leaves his base on the ruins of Dantooine and heads for Mygeeto, for he feals he must have a presence here, he has seen himself here in the midst of a dream. As he makes his way to Mygeeto he has only a small clue to what is happening there, but in the dream he has seen two Blood-colored lightsabers clash, for what reason, he does not know, but he can sense he is headed to battle as he and his followers suit up in their robes. They all clip their lightsabers to their belts because they had all been traing with their Master trying to conquer the art of lightsaber dueling as their Master had so very long ago. As long as trying to learn to focus their strength with the force, using Force Lightning on various targets that are electrically resistant on the ship.

Lord Konohomaru finally reaches Mygeeto and docks his ship. He and his apprentices step out of the ship. They find a small group of troops nearby.

"You there!" ordered Lord Konohomaru.

His reply was a volly of blaster bolts. He and his apprentices skattered in a force aided jump.

Lord Konohomaru stated calmly, "Join me... Or... Hmm... What should I do to you... How about this?"

Lord Konohomaru suddenly executed a short jolt of force storm on the group.

"Join me, or I'll do that to you... On a much, greater, scale."

"I have an idea how about you leave and we won't kill you?" replied the squad.

"Very well."

Lord Konohomaru's apprentices executed successful force chokes on the ten troopers as Lord Konohomaru asked one more time.

"Will you join me?"

The troopers shook thier heads up and down as they were choked mecilessly.

"Let them go."

"As you wish master," the apprentices said obeyingly in unison.

"Now, I wish you troops to know, if you betray me, I shall kill you instantaniously. I shall give you a demenstration."

Lord Konomomaru spyed a worried looking family not too far away. He electricuted them with a more powerful force storm than before and killed them within a second.

"Now... are we on the same page?"

"We gathered a considerable amount of enime troops by thretening them sir," reported one of his apprentices.

"Good," replied Lord Konohomaru. "We now have a considerable fighting force to attack the other Sith and members of the Republic."

Lord Konohomaru sensed a considerable power to the west. He told his apprentices to gather the troops as he started to the west knowing he was in for a great battle.

They arrived at a Republic base. Lord Konohomaru sensed them inside. He continued in to see a group of Sith Lords and their apprentices bullying a republic leader.

"These republic type are weak minded. I bet if I tried I could disect his mind and control him. Even now he is thinking he is going to die. He is also thinking that he may have a chance to live if he sacrefices his republic forces to us." Lord Konohomaru stated sternly.

"As for you sith, I have a proposition for you. We join up now to take out this republic scum. Then after we destroy all lifeforms on this planet, save us and out forces, we battle it out one on one. What do you say?"

Archived