Home

Kjo demands sex

Natty

Not to mention that he celebrated his post count, posted an elongated smiley, and said "O RLY" all in the same post.

Everybody knows you get to spam and say random things in a post where your post count has gone up to the next hundred... or thousand.

I can see me being a newb is annoying Kjo... little does he know, I have my anti-vaseline cream at the ready, prepared to counteract his unique closed-mouth-yet-still-dazzling-smile! Today kjo's lips... tommorrow... the WORLD!

God damn newbies. Be gone all of you! :smash:

Anyway, I hope everyone's been behaving themselves! And if I see anyone using inapropriate text speak I'll get grumpy. Even those people who don't have English as a first language seem to type better than some people whose english is their first language these days.

Tsk! Pudding. You were trying to make out with Martha Steward, but got in trouble with Zoom, who was also trying to make out with Martha. Martha again tried to hit on Roydalbert, who rejected her because he already was deeply involved with his babe. Martha cried, and comforted herself with the devil, whose peenis was much to small for her, btw.

But in the end, noone got milk and God decided to end this wicked wicketation by doing nothing at all. -- As for me, I now write down gibberish using this proper english gremmeur e spoiling le fantastique.

Archived